A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Psycho - A Darthe Event Mafia Game SIGNUPS

Darthe

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's reassuring...sorta  :wink:

Thanks for the welcome!

Hi Sooh, don't listen to AJ.  Truth is that if you don't spend every waking minute obsessing over learning this game then when it gets started you're liable to not only get killed for it but banned from the site.  I wish that wasn't the case but rules are rules.  Head on over to our mafia FAQ to learn more!

If this doesn't fill up before February 26 I'll be signing up :smile:

I'm training a new hire at work and it takes too much out of me to try to play during a training class.  He's on his own as of the 27th.

I won't start it til then for you.

Thanks for the welcome!

Hi Sooh, don't listen to AJ.  Truth is that if you don't spend every waking minute obsessing over learning this game then when it gets started you're liable to not only get killed for it but banned from the site.  I wish that wasn't the case but rules are rules.  Head on over to our mafia FAQ to learn more!

Hmm... this is even more reassuring... sorta...

Thanks for the welcome!

Hmm... this is even more reassuring... sorta...

People play differently but it is a game. However, realize that people really want to win and may be mean (but in the spirit of the game!). But it's fun and there are many funny moments as well. People will try to push you and get a reaction sometimes though. Game is all about studying interactions. 

Archived