DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

It's a Boxing Day SNOW FIGHT! All visitors invited!

Welcome, any visitors (any Bander's too, I suppose...), to our Boxing Day Snowball Fight! The only rule: No channeling! (Sorry Banders-- Band Law still applies to us. We have to make it a fair fight, right?) Otherwise, everything is fair game! So roll up your sleeves stick some ice in a yellow snowball, and enjoy yourselves!

Horn walks through the Band's camp, nodding approvingly at the hastily-constructed defenses. Not bad for a quick half-hours work.

Outside the edge of the camp, a table is set up, numerous copies of Mat's Medallion--Elayne's handiwork--ready for visitors to don before entering the channel-free fight.

Looking back at the front gate:

snowcastle.jpg

After a quick trot from the gate to the camp, Horn walks beside the castle.

snow-castle1.jpg

Around the corner, Horn hides in his own, less-ostentatious fort, waiting for some sucker to go assault the bigger decoy.

snow-fort-by-danmanning2001.jpg

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After waiting patiently, half buried in snow for the first passers by, BFG sees Horns small fort ahead, rolling her eyes at his bright orange high vis jacket she sneaks up behind him and stuffs some snow down his back before suggesting that he takes the jacket off :tongue:

BFG hears the crunch of snow as the newcomer enters the battlefield. Thinking briefly she picks up a rock and hurls it into the branches of the tree that Elaevia is standing under and watches as the precariously balanced snow falls on top of the Sister...

*gets hit in the face by the snowballs*

What the .....

*shakes snow out of her hair*

Ry!  You're CG now?  Well done!

*grabs copious amounts of snow and throws it at everyone, including the stealthy ninja*

Hey there, Banders! I heard you guys are having a Snow Ball, and I wondered if my Warders and I may join in?

crazy-cat-fashions-snow-bunnyer-large-mscatinsnow-2_13_22_1.jpg

I've brought along some Aes Sedai and Warders.

dog-chasing-cat.jpg

1a36e5bf773cad8c8d01051403bb221c.jpg

Dog-and-Cat-in-Snow.jpg

... one moment, please - my Keeper is saying something to me.

I'm sorry, Daruya, what? You sound so muffled I can't make our what you're saying!

cat_in_snow__skyrim__1600x900__by_saicek

What do you mean it's not a Ball??

2cat.jpg

Ow! Well that was just rude! Who did that??

snow-leopard1.jpg

I'm sorry, Dar, what?

Oh.

Snow FIGHT.

I see.

Right then.

cat_52.jpg

Archived