DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Festivus! The Annual Airing of Grievances!

Moon Sedai

Grievance #4 My boss went out of town for three weeks, starting a week ago. He was supposed to leave me in charge. Suddenly, the business partner, who is NEVER AROUND decided she wanted to be around the business, so she has showed up and started running the show.
This was supposed to be a test of how well I can run the company in absence of the primary owner. It is instead a cluster of arguments and awfulness. Because there is "no telling the Chronically never here" partner how to do anything.

(And thanks)

Grievance #5

Can I list the attitudes of my caregivers?  If you want a week off at Christmas, just tell me you're going out of town.  Don't call on Monday and say you don't feel good, and then proceed to call the next day saying you have the 'flu' and then not show up for  your job.  AND THEN tell your client before you left that you're actually going on vacation for a week. -.-

Grievance 12 - about two years ago I misplaced a handbag in the house, and I was really annoyed because it had in it a pair of gloves that were a gift.

Today I found the bag.

But the gloves weren't in it.

Now I am even more annoyed and think the gloves may be gone for good

Archived