DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What are you doing for Christmas

Cairos

Yeah we just had this lady who got burned and stuff. So she was freaking out and so was her family. We gave her the best care and took her to the hospital that can best help her.

Sorry to hear that, Moon. 

I´m doing the same thing as every year. lol Tomorrow we are going to my father-in-law and on Christmas Eve we are going to my sister. We celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve not Christmas Day here. There will be a lot of food and candy. We have baked candy for two days now. :) And there will be gifts, but mostly for the kids. 

My Christmas was eventful. Worked on the ambulance and got a sick pt that needed lights and sirens going to the hospital. Got some extra overtime holiday pay!

It's hard to tell. Pt that have breathing problems are hard. She had fluids in her lungs and you can hear it. She had trouble breathing and the mask we have didn't help her breath. It was bad news! Glad I drove fast and safe to get the pt to the hospital!

It's hard to tell. Pt that have breathing problems are hard. She had fluids in her lungs and you can hear it. She had trouble breathing and the mask we have didn't help her breath. It was bad news! Glad I drove fast and safe to get the pt to the hospital!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived