DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Okdes, Welcome to the Band!!!

Nikonis

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, fixed my internet connection. I'm HERE, PEOPLE! I loved the last three books the best, besides maybe Shadow Rising. Mat was just such a badass in the last three books. About me, well....I am a huge fan. I read all the books a few times now, as well as almost all of Sanderson's works. Good books. I think Rand was obnoxious from Lord of Chaos until the end of Gathering Storm, and Elayne was just sooo boooring after Winter's Heart. Mat, of course, is my favorite. I live in America, and am still technically too young to drink. So don't tell anyone....*Covertly grabs the brew* Shhhhh............

Alright, fixed my internet connection. I'm HERE, PEOPLE! I loved the last three books the best, besides maybe Shadow Rising. Mat was just such a badass in the last three books. About me, well....I am a huge fan. I read all the books a few times now, as well as almost all of Sanderson's works. Good books. I think Rand was obnoxious from Lord of Chaos until the end of Gathering Storm, and Elayne was just sooo boooring after Winter's Heart. Mat, of course, is my favorite. I live in America, and am still technically too young to drink. So don't tell anyone....*Covertly grabs the brew* Shhhhh............

I can tell we are going to get along.

Archived