A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cleanse the Tower - Black Tower Mafia Day 2

Darthe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi.

Scum, right there.  No other explanation for that post

Wrong at best. Or is that a dig at the OP readers?

BTW, not sure how much mafia experience you have, but the game tends to both work better and be more enjoyable for everyone if you remove the stick.  Just a thought

VOTE 16 HOURS while the sentiment behind 24 hour day period is logical, there is a need to take the overall deadline into acccount. The longer you give for the day, the more time the mafia will spend trying to se "day 1 sillyness" to lead us off course. On the same note 16 hours also gives a grace period for those outside the US a chance to check in.

VOTE 16 HOURS while the sentiment behind 24 hour day period is logical, there is a need to take the overall deadline into acccount. The longer you give for the day, the more time the mafia will spend trying to se "day 1 sillyness" to lead us off course. On the same note 16 hours also gives a grace period for those outside the US a chance to check in.

Nah. If any one day should be longest it's Day 1. That's when scum don't know how badly things are going to go for them. And 24 hours is still pretty darn short.

Hi.

Scum, right there.  No other explanation for that post

Wrong at best. Or is that a dig at the OP readers?

BTW, not sure how much mafia experience you have, but the game tends to both work better and be more enjoyable for everyone if you remove the stick.  Just a thought

Not sure what you mean by "remove the stick". I just was noting that your statement had holes in it as there were plenty of explanations for the original post. Now if you are being silly and making D1 fun then just say so afterwards. I even gave a way out.

I am a complete noob. ask anyone. No skill whatsoever.  

you-believe-me.jpg

BTW, I peeked you mafia already. carry on.

Time Count:

12 hours: Len, Kivam

16 hours: EP

24 hours: Turin, Tina, Dice, Thane, Tommy, Yates, RTE

Hours remaining: 192

12/16 checked in

I wasn't included :'(  

Oh well. 

Unvote

Vote: ## 16 Hours

Really?  What other possible explanation could there be for a post saying "hi" other than that the poster is scum?  Because I can't think of any.

Ithi's pretty tricky though, she could be Jester...

Hi all. Checking in.

I'm not going to vote for less than 24. You people may have unlimited time, but I only have my evening to check in, and a 16 hour day - maybe even a 20 hour day - starting at the wrong moment could cause me to miss the whole day.

Really?  What other possible explanation could there be for a post saying "hi" other than that the poster is scum?  Because I can't think of any.

I can.

I am a complete noob. ask anyone. No skill whatsoever.  

:laugh:

Lynch all liars? 

so turin wont be getting lynched then i take it. :D

Mafia already defending one another?

[v] ## 24 hours [/v]

Anything less than that benefits mafia IMO... :P

explain your reasoning, why do you think it benefits mafia to have less than 24 hours? I could say anything but red writing benefits the mafia, but that neither explains my reasoning or makes it valid. Considering no majority needs to be reached your vote comes across as a mafia just trying to make sure you have a vote on the board.

Your point about the red text is illogical due to the fact that it automatically becomes red when you type in the vote code, and anything less than 24 hours benefits mafia because the shorter amount of time town has, the more likely it will be to be picked off due to the fact that not everybody knows who town is.

Archived