DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cleanse the Tower - Black Tower Mafia Day 2

Darthe

...Eh?

First off, why the reveal?

Good time for it. I suspect any investigation roles will start revealing results on Day 3 or Day 4. If you guys are going to tinfoil on me, just resolve my slot. It's no big deal.

Also, you are assuming I'm being truthful about my role. Maybe I'm a bomb? Maybe I'm a VT but don't feel like playing this game anymore? OR maybe I want the mafia to test my role claim over numerous days...

It came to me on the toilet so it has to be a good idea.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I have results should I be outing them now or waiting

I think you should put them in a sealed envelope and mail them to Darthe's house with implicit instructions for him to reveal upon daybreak.

That's what I would have done if I was a cop instead of a BP Townie...

Hey Darthe, any chance of suspending the clock for religious observance?

Jewish population is less than 2.5% of the US [i think I know all of you] and less than 0.2% globally.  Get on Islam's level, bro.

If all those Christians would read the bible seriously though, they'd all support the Jews because they're called Gods people basically every page. That's more people than Islam...

OK, Admin (emeritus) hat on here: this thread isn't the place for a serious discussion of this; please take it to D&D if you want to discuss religion seriously.  Don't want to derail Darthe's game.

If I have results should I be outing them now or waiting

I think you should put them in a sealed envelope and mail them to Darthe's house with implicit instructions for him to reveal upon daybreak.

That's what I would have done if I was a cop instead of a BP Townie...

Be serious lol

He actually was suspicious of you not voting one of the leading wagons...

I think Kivam would disagree. He said "Yates comes in, does the same thing." Implying that I did the same thing as Tina. My argument is that what I did actually isn't the same thing. And I *think* that's why he's more suspicious of Tina than myself.

Actually, I meant "same thing" as in "voting someone who obviously wouldn't be lynched" rather than "moving off a lead train" - which was kind of obvious given that you weren't on anyone to that point.  And yes, that is why I'm more suspicious of Tina than you, right now.

The Aes Sedai staying outside of the Black Tower had become more and more suspicious as time passed.  It was beyond unsettling to hear explosions and see uses of the tainted half of the One Power without sensing the weave.  Sisters had begun doing regular patrols through the surrounding area to better maintain security of this aberration and a few had even ventured inside to be given guided tours of the camp.  Inside they had even found other sisters, bonded by these men!

This morning was terrifying.  They had found a man, a man with both pins on his shoulder dressed in all black, lying face down in the woods with no visible sign of injury.

Ithillian who was Trost, Vanilla Town has been killed.

It is now Day.  You have 48 hours from now, which will be 12:15 EST on 12/13/14.

Sorry about the short scene my nice one got deleted twice so ).) H8 u DM. 

When there are facts, opinions are not always necessary and whenever I come back with a response like that quite a few of you are like "that's not an opinion"

In school I have been taught that while there can be a major difference between the two, you need one to get the other... The constant harping on this from EP and Kivam (even if he has backed off a little for today) has decided my vote for today... And due to the fact that one is already close to being lynched, I will make this easier on me and

[v] ## EP [/v]

Now and keep my eye on Kivam...

Hmm

Who has flipped so far? Help a brotha out.

When there are facts, opinions are not always necessary and whenever I come back with a response like that quite a few of you are like "that's not an opinion"

In school I have been taught that while there can be a major difference between the two, you need one to get the other... The constant harping on this from EP and Kivam (even if he has backed off a little for today) has decided my vote for today... And due to the fact that one is already close to being lynched, I will make this easier on me and

[v] ## EP [/v]

Now and keep my eye on Kivam...

Hmm

Who has flipped so far? Help a brotha out.

Look at my post with the vote counts - the flips are blued in the initial vC

I should mention that you currently have 134 hours and if you take all 48 of today you'll be left with 86.

I just did a recount and granted you guys some extra time by accident at the end of D1 apparently, so more accurately you have 124 hours and could go all the way down to 76.  

Sorry about that.  

Archived