DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cleanse the Tower - Black Tower Mafia Day 2

Darthe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh gosh, that's right, I'm in Arizona which is a timezone rebel. Okay, so if it's 20 hours, then Day ends at 7, and I'll be around about 5-6:30. But if we go until 11,then I'll probably be able to get on again before deadline. So 24 will probably get my vote. 36 doesn't do me much good as I'll be at work

I see that you're all having a lot of trouble with the taint of time.  

Probably shouldn't say it like that.  Anyhow, don't forget to submit your actions!  You have just under two hours left to do so if you haven't already.

The night had been cold.  The world felt like it was dying, the land withering away in the blight of Tarmon Gai'don.  At the Black Tower dark things were afoot, men cloaked in the evil madness of the taint roamed the halls with impunity and among some there were whispers, quickly silenced whispers, that dark-friends had infiltrated even this order.  Logain Ablar knew better than rumor.  Darkfriends were unquestionably in the Tower and the only one he could rely on to Cleanse this evil was himself.

WheelofTime13 - Antail, Town Babysitter has been killed.

When the dawn broke, hours after it should have, Logain knew that they were off to a bad start.

It is now Day!  You've selected 20 hours.  As of this moment you have 166 hours remaining and by EoD can have as few as 146.  

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.  

BTW, given the taint theme, and the fact that I was the only one responsible for a death last night (and I know I'm town) I'm going to try something:

[v]No Lynch[/v]

What are the odds there's no mafia at all in this game, just townies who can kill?

You killed Time?

I doubt you would admit to that if you were mafia.

No mafia kill could mean a successful doc protection or inactive mafia.

Darthe said that we would get more time by lynching mafia. That should mean that there are mafia. It's not a bastard mod game.

What is a babysitter?

Going back to sleep. Hopefully. 7 hours of sleep in two nights. :(

babysitter is a doc type role. they protect someone but if they get killed they can choose to kill that person they protected as i understand it.

Des had it in marlfox. one night he suspected rags, protected him and when des died he chose to take rags with him. I dont think its compulsory to kill the protected person.

Anyone else have a killing type doctor role? I'm a cpr doc - essentially, i kill my targets unless they are targeted for a kill, in which case they are protected. Chose to kill time for exactly the reason i explained on thread, and I'm now going to suggest a mass reveal

Time certainly makes more sense as a vig kill than an NK. 

I'm sure will get around to killing time eventually. Frankly, if we have a vigilante they should kill her tonight for the information if EP flips town (killing the competing treason is a fairly standard information play N1)

Interesting that you posted this yesterday. Were you trying to subtly get an answer to the question you just asked?

The scummiest posts of the thread so far imo:

Vote: ## EP

I don't like his desire for a short day. I think that plays more into mafia than to town. There is more to day than EOD.

I don't like his reasoning for voting Time. She had no reason to vote at all. Her reasoning sounded reasonable to me. Plus the manner of it just wrong.

I don't like his response to Ithi's vote which was to deflect it as saying she always does that. I don't believe it to be true. 
I also don't like his post about how it takes days to find a mafia because he is always getting tunneled. Sounds like AtE to me. 

It all adds up to >>>rand to be mafia in my book.

For reasons I stated before. Post that looks good but doesn't really have much substance to it.  (2nd vote on EP)

##vote ep

I think hes being TOO full on about the whole time factor. it feels fake.

clock time.

your just too strident. Turin pointed out a bit where you kinda backflipped on what ud said as well regarding it.

it feels fake to me

Bandwagon vote if I've ever seen one. Reasoning seems rather contrived to me. ("it feels fake"? What?)  (4th vote on EP)

i'm struggling to read the thread today at work. From what i see in the game, there are two people here that strike me as off.. EP and Kivam. True, this is my first game with EP, and perhaps i just don't know his style, but his play doesn't do it for me. With Kivam, it's... i dunno... I'm a terrible player when it comes to explaining, and D1 is mostly gut for me, and i'll go with these two.

[v] vote EP [/v]

I don't see as much in Thane's vote, but I'll throw it out here anyways. (Not one of my proposed scummiest posts in the thread, but it pinged me more than Tina's, Kivam's, or Ithi's vote)

[v] ## Dice [/v]

And of course, need to hear from:
RTE
Tommy
Laya
AJ

Anyone else have a killing type doctor role? I'm a cpr doc - essentially, i kill my targets unless they are targeted for a kill, in which case they are protected. Chose to kill time for exactly the reason i explained on thread, and I'm now going to suggest a mass reveal

What are you fishing for? What about this game's setup do you see that could possibly make a mass-reveal advantageous for Town on Day 2?

Archived