DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cleanse the Tower - Black Tower Mafia Day 2

Darthe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw that you remembered to add an after thought in brackets so your empassioned plea to the Mod might not seem too obvious.

But sadly the dialogue of certain people in this game is so wooden it might have been written by Lucas.

So, to be clear, I'm showing how townie I am by remembering to make clear that my post isn't an alignment tell, which is an alignment tell, which makes you think I'm scum.

Oh...kaythen.

I see your casual brush off :)

Also - I'm finding it quite telling that none of the people I'm suspicious of have launched a counter attack. Generally a Town would think I'm attacking them because I must be some devious and evil Mafia type. The fact that I'm being left well alone means that people are trying to not attract or keep my attention.

I mean - not one person has accused me yet. It's just weird.

Being wrong is a null tell, and there's a reason why OMGUS is a pretty useless tactic.  You could be scum, but being wrong about me on D1 isn't really a useful way of evaluating.  We'll see how your play evolves (or not) as the game goes on.

So, to be clear, I'm showing how townie I am by remembering to make clear that my post isn't an alignment tell, which is an alignment tell, which makes you think I'm scum.

Oh...kaythen.

Ummm... yeah? That's EXACTLY what you did in our first game together. Not sure why you are confused?

Yates. (since you said you'd be around), how do you feel about WoT and Phoenix?  Tina, same question to you.

I don't have enough info on either to formulate a reliable D1 read. I think both wagons built fairly easily so my confidence in a scum flip on either isn't exactly off the charts.

I liked Turin early but the "slip" thing is bothering me. I could easily see Turin being a wolf here.

When there are facts, opinions are not always necessary and whenever I come back with a response like that quite a few of you are like "that's not an opinion"

In school I have been taught that while there can be a major difference between the two, you need one to get the other... The constant harping on this from EP and Kivam (even if he has backed off a little for today) has decided my vote for today... And due to the fact that one is already close to being lynched, I will make this easier on me and

[v] ## EP [/v]

Now and keep my eye on Kivam...

Oh...kaythen.

Ummm... yeah? That's EXACTLY what you did in our first game together. Not sure why you are confused?

Yes.  I did it then, when I was scum.  And I'm doing it now, when I'm town.  Because it isn't an alignment tell.  Eventually, people will believe that (after I'm dead or cop-confirmed in this game); I'm not a poor enough player to only do things like that as scum, since I like not being an auto-lynch loser when I'm scum.  Which is what ought to happen to players whose meta is "they only do X as scum"

When there are facts, opinions are not always necessary and whenever I come back with a response like that quite a few of you are like "that's not an opinion"

In school I have been taught that while there can be a major difference between the two, you need one to get the other... The constant harping on this from EP and Kivam (even if he has backed off a little for today) has decided my vote for today... And due to the fact that one is already close to being lynched, I will make this easier on me and

[v] ## EP [/v]

Now and keep my eye on Kivam...

What exactly have I harped on

Yates. (since you said you'd be around), how do you feel about WoT and Phoenix?  Tina, same question to you.

I don't have enough info on either to formulate a reliable D1 read. I think both wagons built fairly easily so my confidence in a scum flip on either isn't exactly off the charts.

I liked Turin early but the "slip" thing is bothering me. I could easily see Turin being a wolf here.

Fair enough.

?

That's where my real vote is. In my heart...

Meh. Pral is just ignoring the game.

[unvote]

[v]##Turin[/v]

Talk to me, bro...

I have my eyes on Turin too. 

I´m not really interested in voting either Time or EP. Still more interested in Dice or Thane. Thane´s posts since I posted last time doesn´t say much. 

What is the vc?

UnOfficial Vote Count 5:

Kivam (1/9): Ley

WoT (3/9): Phoenix, Lenlo, Locke

Pheonix (6/9): Turin, Dice, Ithi, Kivam, Thane, Time

Dice (1/9): Tina

Turin (1/9): Yates.

Not Voting (5/16):

RTE,  Tommy, Laya,  AJ

UnOfficial Vote Count 4:

Kivam (1/9): Ley

WoT (3/9): Phoenix, Lenlo, Locke

Pheonix (5/9): Turin, Dice, Ithi, Kivam, Thane

Dice (1/9): Tina

Pral (1/9): Yates.

Not Voting (5/16):

RTE,  Tommy, Laya, WoT,  AJ

After this Time voted EP and Yates voted Turin. Deadline might have already passed?

VOTE COUNT:

Kivam  - 1 - Leyrann

Turin Turambar- 1 - Yates

Wheeloftime - 3 - Eternal Phoenix, Lenlo, Locke

Eternal Phoenix - 6 - Turin Turanbar, Dicetosser, Ithillian, Kivam, Thane, wheeloftime

Dicetosser - 1 - TinaHel

Not voting: 4 (RTE,  Tommy, Laya, AJ)

Day phase is over.  Eternal Phoenix has been lynched.  He was - 

Norley - Vanilla Town

It is now Night One.  Night One will last 12 hours.  You may begin voting for your desired Day Length for D2.  

Archived