DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello earthlings

MattheHat

I just realized I came back here the same time as my bro. Ew. Way to be cheated of all the pomp and ceremony :laugh: jk

...These blue places sound ominous. I'd better go check 'em out....

*edges away from the Hatter and vanishes to do sime mischief*

Your returns aren't linked together, I get it?

The thing is, you may become a vampire yourself. I suppose there could be advantages to it, but you should think about that first.

Depends on what kind of vampire it is. I won't become a vampire like Strigoi in Vampire Academy or the vampires in Kate Daniels series...but getting bonded to a vampire like in Dark Ones could be interesting.

Great... now you reminded me of a certain painfull vampire-serries... :dry:

which one? >.>

The thing is, you may become a vampire yourself. I suppose there could be advantages to it, but you should think about that first.

Depends on what kind of vampire it is. I won't become a vampire like Strigoi in Vampire Academy or the vampires in Kate Daniels series...but getting bonded to a vampire like in Dark Ones could be interesting.

I don't know that much about vampires. In fact I know little more than a bit of the folklore and skyrim (in which it tends to be advantageous).

I read vampire books when I am in mood for a romantic story because romance without paranormal elements is too boring (though there are exceptions).

Pretty much most of the vampire literature that is available for free is horrible. No character development, no plot, no chemistry...quite good for irritating you so much that studying for school sounds a better option.

Archived