DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I HATE COFFEE

Ryrin

Coffee saved my life yesterday, when I pulled a double shift.  I started at 11:30 pm on Halloween day, then kept going until 3:30 pm on the 1st.  I had a triple latte before going in, and it really helped.  I had another cup of coffee at breakfast.

Wouldn't have made it without the coffee.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coffee is dangerous (if I have too much, bad things happen), but there are times it's saved my life at work by keeping me awake.

So, yes, it's like fire... dangerous, but necessary in a controlled environment.

That being said, I also like tea. :)

Drink the Dew, like Basel.  

I can't tell you how many times a warm cuppa has helped me feel human again after a long and exhausting day. My migraines are terrible and sudden and coffee helps relieve some of that intense discomfort.

It also helps keep me alert on the road.

You wouldn't happen to be from New Zealand would you?

I can't tell you how many times a warm cuppa has helped me feel human again after a long and exhausting day. My migraines are terrible and sudden and coffee helps relieve some of that intense discomfort.

It also helps keep me alert on the road.

You wouldn't happen to be from New Zealand would you?

Kali Rado.

*gets out her 'down with coffee' placard*

I don't like tea or coffee, and don't really like the smell of either.

The thing that is most annoying is the reactions that you get when I say I don't like them: some people are a bit confounded and can't seem to work out what I drink instead! :D

Archived