DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Band's Halloween Costume Party!

Halloween+header.gif

Welcome to the Band of the Red Hand's Halloween Costume Party!

To celebrate the holiday, and the fun we have dressing up for it, we are having a costume party! Everyone is welcome to come, but Band members with the best costumes will get prizes! (If you are not yet a Band member, just join before we judge the costumes, and you can be included too.)

As you get pictures of your costume this year, feel free to post your pics, along with any necessary explanation. You do NOT have to limit your pics to this year alone, either! If you have a picture of yourself in a costume from the past, go ahead and post that too! (So yes, Aussies, if you don't celebrate Halloween, any costume picture is fine.) The only rules are that it must be YOU in the costume, and it must fit Dragonmount's PG-13 guidelines. After a few days (I'll post a warning for any last-minute uploaders), we will publicly vote for our favorite costumes, and prizes will be awarded to the winners.

In the meantime, feel free to mill around! We've got lots of goodies here...

Orange Bandy (For you old-timers, a variant of Orange Bomb Bandy... only no permanent dye.)

Bat-Punch-Bowl-by-Crate-Barrel.jpg

Some Flaming Shots (these are scary enough to not need a Halloween theme)

flaming-shots.jpg

And special batch of Pumpkin Guinfantry

10161773-large.jpg

Drink up, and enjoy the party!

*Claps*

Yey!! All you costumers!!

I haven't dressed up in costume for YEARS!!!

ETA

Oh wait. I actually forgot this... Except for last week...  You know it's a costume, 'cos generally I don't do dress  :wink: !

60s party... I went with glam...

60sg.pngTa-DA!

And this, more appropriately Halloween, from 17 years ago (in my original  DM days!!!) with primary school bestie Kate - aka Kaylan - who actually introduced me to DM.

I'm the messy one, obviously  :wink:

457320_10150592763916408_939327479_o.jpg

wrong quote grab

was meant to be this one

Those are all great costumes ! :laugh:

except for Dice, because i don't want to give him compliments today -.-

:sad:

mWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! :baalzamon:

Archived