DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

THE BLACK TOWER - Mafia game

Darthe

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will make that a PR, I am awful at keeping up with VC's lately.

TurIthi, I am happy to have you both in my game =)  Just don't go all BT moddy on this the instant people get fiesty plz?  I'll try and handle that stuff so you two can sit back and be players.  

One of my early sketches of this setup had everyone with a different Post Restriction because BT=Lolmadness

Do it. Id so play a game where everyone had a PR.

If anyone becomes a vig can you promise not to D1 vig me? Please?

We're not staff here any more.

If someone does something we're not happy with - we're still going to let them know :)

We are still people after all. If we're not allowed to respond to people in certain situations then you should let us know now :)

And then we'll tell them that we're not allowed to tell them that we're unhappy with them lol

All is fair in love and mafia =)  I'll be glad to mod a game with some of the older DMers in it again.  Is Ley still around?  Does he still have that siggy that is a list of shenanigans?

He's been posting a lot as he just came back. He's been moaning about activity so I figure that's a good enough reason to strong-arm him into signing up for a game right?

All is fair in love and mafia =)  I'll be glad to mod a game with some of the older DMers in it again.  Is Ley still around?  Does he still have that siggy that is a list of shenanigans?

Yaaay old people! And we still need to sacrifice Ley to Cthulhu.

Also realized I turn 3 on this site in January.

Oh wait... For some reason I thought the game from this thread had already started... Lets see... 16 players... I think I should be able to handle that. And besides, it's ages ago I was in a game, I'm probably much better at reading through a day of posts.

The one thing I do want to mention though, I could have busy days. There MAY be a Monday, Tuesday or saturday (that one's very unlikely though) where I can't read up with a normal paced 20-25 page a game day mafia game. On the other hand... Yeah I think I can squeeze in a second moment where I can read. Together it should be enough.

Archived