DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I hope I am not too late.

Nandar Riatin

Hello everyone on DM,

I am a long time fan of the series but have not gotten involved in this community until now. I finished the last book a couple months ago ( I was reading off and on for a few years and had to play catch up to fully be prepared for a memory of light) and was very pleased with the ending. But, seeing as there is nowhere else to go in the series, nothing new to read or experience, I have decided I might as well join DM. I HOPE ITS NOT TOO LATE.

-Nandar of House Riatin

Welcome Nandar to DM! Glad to see that you can join us. There are tons of things to do here. I'm active in the Band of the Red Hand and also the WT social group. There are tons of cool people here and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Hello & welcome to Dragonmount!

There is so much for you to see here on the site but you may want to start off with the discussion boards where you can go to discuss various aspects and theories with our many members.

I'd also suggest you spend a little time to check out our social groups to see if you think you might enjoy joining any as well as get a change to meet a few of our awesome members. You can join as many groups as you'd like so go nuts. Speaking of nuts, If you have questions about The Black Tower, home of Spam and Madness, I should be able to answer them (I'm Logain, leader of the light faction). If you have any questions about The Band of the Red Hand, home of music, travel, drinks & eating out, I should also be able to answer them (I'm the Band's Exececutive Officer). Unfortunately I can't offer much help answering questions about our other Social Groups but I'm sure if you have any and post them here someone will be able to answer them for you.

Lastly DM has Role Play groups which, though I am not a part of, I do understand appeals to some people. The social groups seem to have light RP elements but mainly focus on interacting with the other members of that group. I assume the RP threads are for those who like to fully immerse themselves in their character and am sure that some of our RP community will probably be here to answer any questions you may have.

Archived