DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Welshman arrives

Rayerker

Hi everyone. I began reading a wheel of time over twenty years ago when the series first began and have awaited each new novel with eager anticipation. The final book came as a relief but also as a kind of grief knowing that there will never be any more. I currently reading them to my twelve year old son and we are on book six. It'll be my seventh series re read! Rand, LAN and nynaeve are my favourite characters with the shadow rising being my favourite book.

I'm 41 and a big welsh rugby fan. I have two kids (daughter 16 and son 12) and work as a youth worker. I'm looking forward to reading the theory posts and seeing if people agree with my interpretation of things!

I read a huge amount of stuff but WOT stands alone as my favourite series of books by some distance.

Welcome to DM! I think you will enjoy the book discussion forums. I spend most of my time in the social groups. You might enjoy those too. They are a great way to meet other people. I have a 17 year old son. :)

I'm impressed on your re-reads. I'm starting mine now.

Welcome to DM! I think you will enjoy the book discussion forums. I spend most of my time in the social groups. You might enjoy those too. They are a great way to meet other people. I have a 17 year old son. :)

I'm impressed on your re-reads. I'm starting mine now.

Thanks Ryrin, from about book eight I began rereading as the gap between releases was getting quite long. I re read as a means of reminding myself of things and being 'up to date' just in time for the new book but began finding things on re read that I hadn't noticed before so I did it quite a few times after that. The last one took two months only in preparation for the last book :)

Welcome to DM! Glad to see that you can join us. There are tons of things to do here. I'm active in the Band of the Red Hand and also the WT social group. There are tons of cool people here and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Hello & Welcome!!!

There is so much for you to see but, from reading your intro, you may want to start off with the discussion boards where you can join in or start your own discussions on various aspects and theories from the series.

I would suggest you spend a little time checking out our social groups and think it sounds like you might enjoy joining a few of them. You can join as many groups as you'd like so go nuts. Speaking of going nuts, If you have any questions about The Black Tower, home of Spam and Madness, I should be able to answer them (I'm Logain, leader of the light faction). Also, if you have any questions about The Band of the Red Hand, home of music, travel, drinks & food, I should also be able to answer them (I'm the Band's Exececutive Officer). Unfortunately I only joined those two social groups so I can't offer much help in answering questions about our other Social Groups but I'm sure if you have any and post them here someone will be able to help answer them.

Archived