DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Discussion - Who is your favorite baddie in the WoT?

LilyElizabeth

• Club Leader

So, let's talk about the evil doers. Who is your favorite baddie? Personally, I like Lanfear, although I admit I haven't read far in the series. There is something about using seduction to corrupt that appeals to my black heart. 

• 2 weeks later...

Asmodean is my favorite Forsaken.

My favorite villain was Fain because I always expected him to do something really cool but his ending was kind of a let down.

This like 100%

Going over to the Shadow so you can play music forever?  I honestly can't really think of a better reason than that.

Fain was badass in that he was like 3 different people/powers in one, but even though Mat killed him it was kinda weakly written imo.

Idk if he counts, but I liked Aram a lot as a villain.  I liked watching his fall.

• 3 weeks later...

Graendal. She's my idol. 

Also, I want to see Graendal sing All About That Bass. 

Bwah-hah-hah-hah!

Sorry . . . just popped in to see what you deliciously evil people were up to and managed to stumble upon this thread.

I don't really have a favorite baddie, though.  Therava was pretty evil, though she wasn't a DF (as far as we knew).

Does Verin count as a baddie since she was Black Ajah?  Even though she redeemed herself overall?

(Obviously I'm not evil enough to play here . . . ROFLOL!)

*Looks at Daruya*

Verin was a weakling who sold out her True Ajah to the Light.
Blast her into Oblivion!

(I totally love her)

There are quite a few good "bad guys" in WoT that aren't necessarily Dark Friends or turned to the Shadow. You are right Dar.

Archived