Saints vs Lions
Bengals vs Colts
Texans vs Steelers
Cardinals vs Raiders
Dolphins vs Bears

10 Point Hail Mary

Jets

BONUS POINTS!!

GUESS THE SPREAD OF THE VIKINGS GAME CORRECT, AND EARN 2 BONUS POINTS!

• Community Administrator

Browns.  I still have no idea if they're any good, but I don't see how they're not going to run through the Jags.

4 points for your spread.

Yea, I don't see a reality where the Jags don't lose. At this point, they may as well just bend over and go for the first draft. No point in even trying for anything else at this point. :wink:

• Community Administrator

Wow.  Giants v Cowboys is a 2 point game??

Some of the spreads are fairly close. this round.. Not many over a TD. That's just how the dice rolled! Eitherway, one of those teams is favored more than the other (by a TD) than the other.. and with a larger spread, and a favored team '2' point being the 'easy' choice... They just aren't always 'easy' choices!

Browns.  I still have no idea if they're any good, but I don't see how they're not going to run through the Jags.

4 points for your spread.

Yea, I don't see a reality where the Jags don't lose. At this point, they may as well just bend over and go for the first draft. No point in even trying for anything else at this point. :wink:

I still believe that Oakland will finish with the worst record, if only because Peyton has a history of sitting games that don't matter, so w17 @ Denver could be the Osweiler show.

Then again, Osweiler with those receivers are probably still better than Oakland.

Archived