Texans vs Colts
Falcons vs Bears
Bills vs Patriots

10 Points Hail Mary
Jets

• Community Administrator

I Doubt I'll win points... but..

Vikings

This might be the last time I vote vikings.. specially if they lose this one. My only hope is Bridgewater plays, and ponder gets hit by a bus.

I was thinking about taking the Packers over the Dolphins, but figured I'd gamble a little after watching NE destroy Cinci. I think Cinci's D as a whole is probably ~better than the Bills, so there's that. Plus if Reevis can lock down Sammy Watson like he did AJ Green, I think that's a ++ for the Pats. Not to mention I don't think EJ Manuel is a good a QB as Cinci's.

I was thinking about taking the Packers over the Dolphins, but figured I'd gamble a little after watching NE destroy Cinci. I think Cinci's D as a whole is probably ~better than the Bills, so there's that. Plus if Reevis can lock down Sammy Watson like he did AJ Green, I think that's a ++ for the Pats. Not to mention I don't think EJ Manuel is a good a QB as Cinci's.

The Bills have a far better run defense than Cinci IMO.  And Orton is still starting, isn't he?

...I never thought I'd say that last sentence like it makes a team better.

The Bills have a far better run defense than Cinci IMO.  And Orton is still starting, isn't he?

...I never thought I'd say that last sentence like it makes a team better.

I thought Orton retired?

:blink:

Archived