DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tasty

Leelou

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest, there are very few flavors I DON'T like. I just think some aren't well executed. Also, texture is a huge deal to me in yogurts. I don't know if you get Cabot where you are? But their greek yogurt is probably the second best I've had - including in Greece. They are a dairy farmer coop in Vermont that make some pretty great dairy products. I think they are more famous for their cheeses [since they have a wider distribution] but their yogurt is great. The best is from a local dairy that hand makes theirs using their own milk and fruit from their farm that they give to an Amish family that turns the fruit into preserves and sends back to the farm for inclusion in their yogurt. It is RIDICULOUS. Thick. Smooth. Creamy. Perfect amount of sweetness. Man. Now I need to hit them up after work!

I can't eat regular yogurt anymore, it's too thin. I'm not sure if we get Cabot, I'll have to look next time I'm at Shaws. I know we get their cheese. I should check if any of the local farms near me have yogurt. I know they have milk, ice cream and butter. 

The farm I'm talking about is one of the few places you can go to and buy RAW milk. You have to sign a disclaimer and it goes in some sort of registry or whatever but yeah. You just can't use pasteurized milk to make good cheese.

Oh. I didn't know you are in MA. You should be able to get it. I bet Shaws carries it. Or Hannaford.

Doh! I just put 2 and 2 together. My sister in law lives in Quincy. Going to be in your neck of the woods this weekend, in fact!

Oh. I didn't know you are in MA. You should be able to get it. I bet Shaws carries it. Or Hannaford.

Doh! I just put 2 and 2 together. My sister in law lives in Quincy. Going to be in your neck of the woods this weekend, in fact!

Seriously? That's awesome! Yeah, I live in Norwood and work in Boston. 

lol

Only if it's the grown ups. Because beer will be involved. Probably some I brewed. Just saying.

No kids allowed.  We go to a sports bar and drink beer / eat bar food while talking about sports, mafia, and mafia.

Heh. I'll be in Quincy. Or Rhode Island. Depends on random things.

Eww. Only losers go to Rhode Island. Imagine the kind of depravity that would drive someone to voluntarily take up residence there.

*points and laughs at Verb*

Eww.  Only losers go to Rhode Island.  Imagine the kind of depravity that would drive someone to voluntarily take up residence there.

Oh. The Cohog jokes ensue. Plus, my buddy works for Hasbro. He gets PAID like 6 figures to play with Nerf toys all day. I did something wrong in my life.

Eww.  Only losers go to Rhode Island.  Imagine the kind of depravity that would drive someone to voluntarily take up residence there.

Oh. The Cohog jokes ensue. Plus, my buddy works for Hasbro. He gets PAID like 6 figures to play with Nerf toys all day. I did something wrong in my life.

Congrats, you now have a pet Ewok.

Archived