A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

You eat the poo-poo?

Reyoru

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nobody likes poo-bear.

Eeyore is clearly superior.

Everybody likes Pooh-bear. And whether Eeyore is superior or not, that would have no effect on everyones feeling pertaining to pooh-bear.  :tongue:

I can't believe I'm doing this, but I'm turning the question on you, Reyoru, do YOU eat the poo-poo? 

Sweet Jesus, this has to be the most ridiculous thread anywhere at any time on any site ever.  :tongue:

Nobody likes poo-bear.

Everybody likes Pooh-bear. And whether Eeyore is superior or not, that would have no effect on everyones feeling pertaining to pooh-bear.  :tongue:

I can't believe I'm doing this, but I'm turning the question on you, Reyoru, do YOU eat the poo-poo? 

Sweet Jesus, this has to be the most ridiculous thread anywhere at any time on any site ever.  :tongue:

(Hahaha, why thank you)

And no, no I have not eaten the poo-poo. I have eaten many moo-moos, but never a poo-poo.

I don't like Pooh bear. He's the embodiment of gluttony, constantly seeking honeypots to devour. Winnie the Pooh is an allegory on the sad state of Western consumerism; Eeyore provides the stark contrast, living under the shelter of a meagre house of sticks and twigs, a humble abode he can afford, without taking on crazy debts and driving a recession.

Obvious, isn't it?

Nobody likes poo-bear.

(Hahaha, why thank you)

And no, no I have not eaten the poo-poo. I have eaten many moo-moos, but never a poo-poo.

I don't like Pooh bear. He's the embodiment of gluttony, constantly seeking honeypots to devour. Winnie the Pooh is an allegory on the sad state of Western consumerism; Eeyore provides the stark contrast, living under the shelter of a meagre house of sticks and twigs, a humble abode he can afford, without taking on crazy debts and driving a recession.

Obvious, isn't it?

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  MUST..................STOP.........................LAUGHING!!!!! NEED......... TO................. BREATH!!!!!!

Nobody likes poo-bear.

Everybody likes Pooh-bear. And whether Eeyore is superior or not, that would have no effect on everyones feeling pertaining to pooh-bear. :tongue:

Sweet Jesus, this has to be the most ridiculous thread anywhere at any time on any site ever. :tongue:

I am sure if you work hard, you'll find more ridiculous topics.

Nobody likes poo-bear.

Totally. I´m thinking of adding Eeyore and Marwin to my zombie apocalypse team. Send them after the zombies and they will probably kill themselves in 20 minutes. Maybe less.

i love this thread lol

Do you support Pooh-bear, Chae?

i would support it more if it was my own thread ... i'd gain pointses then :tongue:

speaking about pooh bear, the M'Hael is going to Disney land paris this week end *grins*

Sweet Jesus, this has to be the most ridiculous thread anywhere at any time on any site ever. :tongue:

You're new to the BT, aren't you? :P

How did you know that he is new? :tongue:

Because he's obviously never seen a Demi & Simon thread :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived