DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hallo to one and all!!

DraconicImperator

A great big hallo to everybody on Dragonmount. Just signed up, and I already have a question. I have finally started reading the entire Wheel of Time series. beginning with New Spring. I have so far completed New Spring and Eye of the World and have started the Great Hunt.

I am loving the books so far but I am a bit confused regarding a few things. So I am looking for an appropriate subforum/thread where I can post my questions and have them answered without the danger of Spoilers. So I would appreciate some guidance on this matter please.

Thanx in advance :rolleyes:  

Welcome Draconic!

If you want to discuss the books you've read only and avoid spoilers, I suggest you go straight to the Structured Wheel of Time Discussion subforum:

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/forum/85-structured-wheel-of-time-discussion/

Look for the thread for the latest book that you have read, and you should not get spoilers beyond what you have read so far.  If you haven't finished The Great Hunt and you don't want any information from later in the book, you might have to be cautious with skimming over the earlier posts in the thread, and make sure to let people know exactly how far you've gotten.

If you go into the main Wheel of Time Discussion forum, you might be inadvertently spoiled by the thread titles :unsure:

While you're here, make sure to check out the social community area (and the role playing if you're into that sort of thing) - and feel free to ask if there's anything you can't figure out!  We've got some very helpful sorts who hang around here looking for new members to help! :laugh:

Archived