Giants vs Cardinals

10 Points Hail Mary 

Chiefs

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah.

Cardinals

This is a "gimme." My GMen are turrible right now. I almost lost my mind when they tried that end around WITH A NEW OLINE AGAINST ONE OF THE BEST DLINES IN THE LEAGUE.

What? It didn't work? Shocker. Just gross. But I'm not bitter... :(

Yeah.

Cardinals

This is a "gimme." My GMen are turrible right now. I almost lost my mind when they tried that end around WITH A NEW OLINE AGAINST ONE OF THE BEST DLINES IN THE LEAGUE.

What? It didn't work? Shocker. Just gross. But I'm not bitter... :(

When people talk about Eli Manning returning to form do they mean he is throwing TDs again or INTs again?  lol

When people talk about Eli Manning returning to form do they mean he is throwing TDs again or INTs again?

They mean that he's going to throw everything acros the middle of the field and about 6 feet over the receiver's head hoping he can jump and stretch himself out for a nice exposed rib cage for the DB's to target.

BTW - we should only be allowed to pick each team to win once. That would be awesome.

• Community Administrator

Clov you must've not seen the Dolphins run all over the Pats.

All Day AP going ham this week

gg

Unless Adrian Peterson runs for 200, it's not going to matter.

5-0 baby, 5-0. :tongue:

Uh, erm... 11-5?

This season, Vikings 5-0 (Pre-Regular season) Patriots are 2-3.  (Pre+regular Season)

Vikings 1st in NFC, Patriots 4th in AFC. Even though the odds favor the patriots, Vikings are going to stomp them. :wink:

This season, Vikings 5-0 (Pre-Regular season) Patriots are 2-3.  (Pre+regular Season)

Vikings 1st in NFC, Patriots 4th in AFC. Even though the odds favor the patriots, Vikings are going to stomp them. :wink:

Oh yeah, really good point.  You should ask Lions fans how much pre-season and regular season affect each other.

• Community Administrator

Oh yeah, really good point.  You should ask Lions fans how much pre-season and regular season affect each other.

Oh I know preseason doesn't affect/say much about the regular season. But you really can't compare vikings this season to how they played last season either.

Oh I know preseason doesn't affect/say much about the regular season. But you really can't compare vikings this season to how they played last season either.

Why not?  Are the players markedly different?  Whole new coaching staff?  What makes them so different this year?

Archived