DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Like life hasn't kept me busy enough

LilyElizabeth

• Club Leader

Thursday night, I was hit by a drunk driver, causing a rollover accident with my van. I just this minute got out of the hospital and home. I spent two days in ICU, have five broken ribs and a lacerated spleen. I did post once on facebook, so hopefully, at least one of you saw it. I'm here but can't spend much time on the computer yet. I promise, I'll come back. Promise. *sigh*

• 2 weeks later...
  • Club Leader

Just wanted to update you guys. It still hurts to sit up at the computer for long. Just when I got mostly functional, they decided to wean me off the pain pills. But it's a good thing. I can drive now. I'm spending this week, while I have a rental, looking for a new car, so I'm not around much still. I'll be back. I promise. In the meantime, stick around and post stuff. 

• Club Leader

Yesterday, I bought a car. So, that's over with. I'm very happy with my little Ford Escape. It's a small SUV, but it's got a V6 so it can move. I have to take it in for servicing, though, because the driver's window got stuck in the down position last night - the day I bought it, wouldn't you know? They're fixing it, of course. Hopefully, life will return to normal soon. Meanwhile, keep posting. 

• 2 months later...

Archived