DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I need to come up with a ...and NIKON! C'Mere!

BridMorgan

Takes a deep breath and looks down at the well worn flask in her hand. Waves of memories crash over her as she looks at it. It has been with her for years, but it is time to pass it on.

Nikon, what I hold in my hands means so very much to me. This is the XO Ever Filled Flask, which was given to me by my brother Manny many years ago when I became XO for the first time. It will never run dry. I now pass it on to you. Take great care of it, or Aragorn and I will have something to say about it. :)

hands Nikon the flask after one last swig

pfft, TG that was disappointing ... lol

and i was just stealing it. I was not thinking about hurting it or anything *nods*

*sits on Chae, holding her down*

You see, it's all this new-fangled reee-spon-sibil-itay they've got me saddled with.  Besides, now Nikon might give me free drinks from the flask :-)

* Catches the flask, takes another swig and places it safely back in the flask-holder on his belt before turning to face chaelca *

My Flask!!!

my-peanut-o.gif

As for you TG, this is my flask but I do have a few flasks which, despite not being bottomless, are rather unique... Have your pick!

Bracer/Flask (I've got two so you would get one for each wrist)

lesdoit-the-flask-bangle-bracelet-4.jpg

Quick-Release Belt Buckle Flask

986FLSKBELT.jpg

Or, fitting of a fine infantry member, the sword-cane with a flask hidden in the handle.

0592.jpg

****private thoughts****

I'm torn...torn between the bracelet flask and the sword flask!  They are both epic. 

In the Arena I fight purely with hands and feet, and have not owned a sword makes me very much want those bracelets to continue my current fighting style.  But then again...a sword with a flask that disguises as a cane! 

***end private thoughts****

Nikon, I am forever in your debt for the magnitude of the gift you have bestowed upon me.  Please, if I may, I choose the holy trinity of swag.  I choose the cane flask sword. 

Archived