DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome back Harry Potter

Thane Vakarian

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey :D

*drinks the flaming shot, kicks over a barrel of sacred brew, pushes Chae into the empty barrel, rolls it out the door then opens a portal and vanishes through it cackling like a loon*

*Contemplate giving Harry a spotfine*  Lol, didn't Thane JUST say not to break rules? 

Welcome back btw. 

SPOTFINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

For spilling a BARREL of Brew you will for the next 5 posts carry a barrel of brew on your back and give drinks to the three people who posted above you. WITHOUT SPILLING ANY BREW!  THIS MUST BE TYPED OUT IN YOUR POST SOMEWHERE

EG hp WALKS INTO A WALL.  TAKING THE BARREL OF BREW OFF HIS BACK HE POURS DRINKS FOR THANE JAK AND HORN.

And as an extra welcome back present you win the double prize of ANOTHER 

SPOTFINE!!!

For channeling in the Band of the Red Hand where channeling is expressly forbidden you will, for the next TEN posts add a line at the bottom saying "Because i channelled where I shouldn't my powers have been bound and the next time it happens i may be stilled. Please throw fruit at me so i learn the error of my ways"

I'm pretty sure that in the free world we live in I get a trial before sentencing!

*dumping barrel off my back I splash brew into three glasses and slam them down in front of Thane, Jak and Horn*

Don't know if I was meant to include you, Dice 'the unfair' Tosser.

I channled where I shouldn't and my powers have been bound. If, IF, I am caught again, I may be cruelly stilled. Having fruit thrown at me is supposed to teach me the error of my ways.

*glares*

Welcome back Harry!!!

tumblr_me9gozvPq71qcggyvo1_r1_500.gif

As for those offenses it looks like someone is aiming to match Thane on broken rules in one post... I counted three of them :ohmy: (Looks like Dice saw it too :wink: )

to dispute the charge you need your CG  Thane I believe to sponsor your challenge to have a Trial. If you lose the fine DOUBLES.

And as for his CG there is none, he visited all three regiments then completed BOTH tasks in one (One of the two tasks in each of the others) but never picked a regiment.  As for challenges of the spotfines your CG would have to agree that the fine was unjustly given and back your request for a trial but since you are still in the RR program there is no CG yet.   Will need to speak with you to figure out a few things, check your PM's and I'll be sending you something soon.

Archived