DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Under-Commander Bridmorgan, report!

Acknowledging the Under-Commander's presence, Horn directs her to turn and face the members of the Band.

Members of the Band of the Red Hand, it has come to my attention that, for well over a year, the soldier before you has gone above and beyond the call of duty. In addition to doing her prescribed duties as Under-Commander--a time consuming job on its own--Under-Commander Bridmorgan practiced endless selfless sacrifice as she spent numerous untold hours devoted to not just helping the Band in its day-to-day activities, but also in devotion to making the Band a better place to be. When others around her wavered, she stepped up to the plate, whether filling in for other staff on extended leave, or encouraging other staff to always aim higher, to produce the best quality product for this organization.

Under-Commander Bridmorgan, to be blunt, the Band would not be half of what it is today with your dedication and devotion. For long stretches of time, you have held a pivotal role in maintaining the Band's very existence. Anyone who calls the Band "home" owes you a debt of gratitude. While there is little we can do to repay our debt, I can at least offer you this token of gratitude for the fine and essential work you have done.

Horn motions over to the side, and Tom Hiddleston comes out holding a shiny medal, which he hands to Horn, but not before waving and giving Bridmorgan a friendly wink. Horn fastens the medal's ribbon around the Under-Commander's neck.

Under-Commander Bridmorgan, I hereby award you with the Marshal-General's Cross of Distinction, the highest award from our organization. If anyone has earned it, it is you!

M-GCrossofDistinction2-1.png

Thank you for everything you do!

Brid's mouth drops open, although not sure which one has her speechless.  Tom or the medal she never expected.  :wink:   Waving at Tom and trying not to scream and attack him, Brid turns to her Hero and foregoes formatlity and huggles him a bit. 

Thank you so much, I never expected this.  I left the Band once, but when I came back was welcomed with open arms by both those I knew before and those that I hadn't even met.  This place is so much a part of me and my life that everything I've done is because it's my "home".  It was trying at times, I will admit it, but well worth it.  I really don't know what to say.  (Yes, I know, Brid speechless?)  All I can say is thank you so much, and I would do it all over again, even without the medal.  Every member of the Band is important to me, and I will continue to serve the Band in any way needed.  

I do have to say, this medal means even more to me because you are the MG bestowing it upon me.  We've known each other a very long time and you are my Hero, and even more, my friend.  :smile:

*Brid wipes her eyes quickly*  What?  Tom and the medal are so shiny the brightness made my eyes water.

Oh, and Nikon, you're not getting away so easily.  *grabs Nikon and gives him a big bear hug*  Thank you!

theres a sound of pounding feet as Dice charges the stage. He grabs Brid lifts her up and swings her around hugging her tight the whole time.

Congrats Brid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Absolutely deserved!!

he puts her down in a spot where she is sure to dizzily stagger into tom

*is tacklehugged, trolloc hugged, bear hugged and swung hugged* 

Now that's what I'm talkin' about!!!!

Thanks everyone!  :biggrin:   You guys rock! 

Now can someone make the world stop spinning.  *grabs onto Dice*

Archived