DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

You better behave... we have a new RAL!

First of all, I have to apologize. If you had fun misbehaving, you are in for a bit of a culture shock. Gone are the days of spilling brew and getting away with it. Gone are the days when you could just walk up to your Captain General and smash a chair over his back, without consequence. Why? Because we have a terrifying new Redarm Leader! Yes, underneath his barred teeth and scowl may be a lovable teddy bear, but when you are out there singing Jak o' the Shadows verses while digging a Cavalry latrine, in a diet limited to whatever drink is not your own, you will be just as scared of him as I am already!

Introducing Dicetosser as your new Redarm Leader! Criminals, now is the time to start shaking in your boots! 

Be sure to give him a bribe drink to celebrate his fortunate at being able to wreak havoc upon us all!

no ... really O.O

OMG !

*runs away*

Grats Dice !!!! *raises her glass to the new RA Boss

*Shakes in her shiny shin-pads and imagines the horrors of possible punishment after breaking Band Law, including serving as a cupbearer to Dice*

*eyes her adopted in disbelief* They made you RAL? You? No way! You make a career out of breaking rules. (and congrats *tacklehugs*)

Horn!!!! Were you drunk when you made this decision?

hahaHaHaHAHAHA........ahem.....

Congrats Dice!

This ought to be interesting. ;P

Naw....who better to catch a lawbreaker than one himself.

Darn! Won't get anything past him!

Thank You Horn!!     its nice to be feared  :baalzamon:  :baalzamon:  lol

Cupbearer Chae!!  now that IS a good idea!  and one i have already added to....

Thanks for all your work Nikon. I will try to maintain the same standard.

Hugs Cairos and the ever    "choke" inn.....choke    innocent Brid.

gets smashed by Tays tacklehug.  "hey Tay  theres two points to this that REALLY make me laugh!!  1  they never made me a redarm but now im RAL  and 2   do you remember this??

dicesiggytrickster.png

Yes but sis, I just assumed you were drunk. I expect better of Horn.

Aye Dicey I remember that all too well. Why do you think I was querying Horn's sobriety? Not to mention his sanity!

*sneaks up behind Dice and dumps a bucket of tar over his head and then dumps a bucket of chicken feathers all over Dice*  Er...congrats on becoming RAL Dice.  I know you will do well at upholding the....er....um....what were those things called again?  Freedoms?  Nah, that doesn't sound right, well anyways congrats! 

Spits out chicken feathers.

Turns and glares at DJ. "back 5 minutes and in trouble already?? Very Sarm of you" nods in approval.

HOWEVER!!  you don't outrank me anymore..... evil grin....therefore  it is my pleasure for my first act as RAL to issue this to you

Spotfine!!!

For Assaulting a Superior Officer you Sir DireWolf Jon are sentenced thusly!!

The next 5 times you post you must also add a picture of a tarred and feathered person with a by line of   "its ok to do this to people but not to my Superior Officer"  No picture may be repeated.

Archived