DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Introducing our new Executive Officer...

** Walks out from behind the curtain and up to F-Horn to receive his new pin and an MG-Brew. **

Thanks to each of you for the congratulations and for coming to the celebration.  When I came to the band back in January of 2003 I never knew that I would raise to the ranks of LG, then LG + RA, CG + RA and now XO with our Senior Staff.  Though accepting the XO position means I must leave the ranks of the archers I will still be on patrol though the range as well as the other regimental areas and will try to stop in at the pubs and other parties and special events when I can.  I'm sure the Archers LG will make a great CG and continue the duties I leave in their hands.

** Takes a drink of his MG-Brew before lifting the glass in the air **

To the Band!!!

You're following in some completely insane footsteps, Nikon. *carefully not pointing at Horn and Brid whilst ignoring her own stint in the job* :ph34r:

Big congrats and good luck. *hands over a Guiny* You've got to drink that now, none of this Archie nonsense. :wink:

You're following in some completely insane footsteps, Nikon. *carefully not pointing at Horn and Brid whilst ignoring her own stint in the job* :ph34r:

Big congrats and good luck. *hands over a Guiny* You've got to drink that now, none of this Archie nonsense. :wink:

*whistles innocently*

Rum is it? I approve! Irl that's what I drink....when I drink... which is only once or twice a year lol.

Rums the key ingrediant in my RL drinks of choice as well as what I usually ask for in the pubs here in The Band...

While I lost the photo of my 21st birthday (Almost 11 years ago) it looked something like this:

181360800_eb9638ce90.jpg

It's called a warped core breach and consists of five kinds of rum, razzmatazz and sobe power.

Archived