DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Inglorious - Kitchen Sink Bastard Mafia by Darthe

Darthe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sun struck the water of the beach minutes after the group arrived.  Today there were no stragglers, only people impatient to do a head count and end this farce.  It had only grown rougher to continue to play.  They could feel the weight of each and every death.  

It was beginning to seem hopeless.  

The group sat for the first couple of hours, waiting quietly.  What more was there to say?  They had no leads, no direction.  Nobody cared anymore.  Their lives were worth more than this game and they wouldn't cater to it.  

That's when the bushes began to rustle.  Everyone was up in an instant, alert to this new threat.  Game or no there were still dangers in the jungle, things nobody would want to lose themselves to.  They banded together in preparation of whatever horror was to come.

Csarmi - Town Coroner emerged from the bushes, a glow about him that everyone instantly understood.  

He had been saved by Angels.  He was pure.  

Csarmi spoke and all learned the truth about one of their own from before.  Drunk Tank had been Gimli, town double vote lover.

Now, perhaps, they could win.

No room for error there.

The more I read the more I find Lenlo scummy. Maybe I should stop.

Yates, care to read back and check him? Are you willing to lynch him? If yes, why? If not, why not?

Psh. Lenlo!scum is sooo Day 1. I'm actually going to drink his drinky drink tonight. If he's a recruiter/cultist, we'll win. So no, I'm not going to vote for Lenlo.

Yates' claim is sketchy as hell...

It's not worth arguing about. You either lynch me and I die or you lynch me and the lynch doesn't go through. Not really a lot of room for error in my claim.

Can you save anyone's lynch?

@Yates - if Len is cult, I'm town and AJ was town (and just died) - who killed him?

No room for error there.

He had been saved by Angels.  He was pure.

Was. Past tense.

Also that's not past tense, that's narrative. I think it even has a name for it. The whole scene is in the same time, except for the "had been" part.

Also that's not past tense, that's narrative.

I'm messing with you, csarmi. I know you are Town. Let's just lynch Darthe and win this game.

You got a lot of experience and some good imagination. Tell me a believable story (events, setup, etc) where lynching Darthe wins the game here.

I guess if you're still around Rags, you could explain why we should forgive all the scummy things Red was doing

I dunno what Red was doing but my first guess would be cause she isn't a good player? No clue. I'm gonna read up in an hour or so

Glad I asked this before I went to sleep- Rags response here is def not good. Town replacing into a slot that was scummy or sloppy normally just shrugs here or says something about how bad the previous player was before being provoked with this question. Scum replacing in will respond in this type fashion very often

Catching up...Yates is using a lot of words to say very little which always gives me bad juju. But I'm always skeptical of people who use 4 paragraphs to say something they could have said in 2 sentences. Content makes me lean town.

Lots of lurkers.

And Red just voted for someone based on what the mod said. So that's awful.

Why are you people even paying attention to darthe's trolling?

Mynd trying too hard with the no lynch joke.

Drunk tank and Len also failing at being funny. DT hasn't done anything and Len is sketchy as always.

Good juju from womby.

And the wrecking ball video is epic.

Des' first couple WoT posts were sketchy as hell. Just calls like 6 people scummy and overplayed the 'I'm so sad Yates is too townie' deal. Got more neutral after that but very very safe, consensus targets.

Mynd's vote of red is awful.

[v]mynd[/v]

LOTTTTT wrong with this post

1. FOS's Yates for "using a lot of words to say very little" which is vague and scummy considering Yates wasn't even that long winded early on, I went back and checked

2. Hedges said fos on Yates with "oh well I always find _____ scummy"

3. "Content makes me lean town" - says this after freaking fosing Yates, doesn't say WHAT content makes him lean town all of a sudden

4. Throwaway "blah blah lurkers/inactivity" line

5. Says Mynd is trying to hard with his joke, says DT and Len also not funny. Yates called him out on this, but Rags was just like "Oh well here's the difference blahblah" BUT Rags says "also failing at being funny" note ALSO as in they ALONG WITH MYND were not being funny. Then he tries and differentiates later after getting caught. Scummmmmm

6. Read of my posts is awful- I would have made more sense for his "uses a lot of words to say little" fos but he already used that with Yates, so instead says I call 6 people scummy while also calling my reads consensus. So which is it Rags? Was I fosing everyone willy nilly, or only fosing consensus scum reads? Cause those are contradictory notions

7. Votes Mynd, leaves his vote parked there throughout EOD

So we have 5 hours left to consolidate.

[unvote][v]Mynd[/v] Id prefer Rand or Darthe, but enough people have said Darthe aint happenin at all that I am going to consolidate onto Mynd to avoid a random.

Note how Lenlo says the word "consolidate" twice here. Putting my Darthe psychobabble hat on for a sec and saying that that my friends, is a freudian slip. Lenlo was so eager to ditch responsibility for his vote he spewed out his reason twice for no reason (also no randoms, and after being pointed out he keeps his vote where it is, showing he didn't care about consolidation to begin with)

Moreso early on. I was typing things as I read them. Like you had a couple of long posts that didn't say much of anything. As I went on, your content got better. And yeah, I've never been a big fan of people writing a thesis in mafia, but I didn't crap on your style so don't get all offended. Not being my preference =\= crapping on.

And I did not contradict myself at all. Since I guess I need to elaborate, I meant that Mynd was trying too hard to be funny in that his joke was forced. I simply said that DT and Len weren't funny. There is a difference but I prolly could have been clearer.

Also, I have not been called out on anything. Red did some loltastic things that there's no real way for me to defend because I didn't do them, but all Mynd did was plop a vote.

1st paragraph- Show ONE post where Yates had a long post that didn't say anything. Or don't, and I'll take that as a scumclaim

3rd paragraph- "I know Red was scummy, but lookit Mynd! He was scummy too!" Come on now. :dry:

Read this.

[v]AJ[/v]

Go back and read Despo's posts. AJ is #LOCKSCUM for his terribad push of lynching a claimed mason D1! And then saying the mason partner can come fwd later is troll-level bad as there is no way to CC a claim about masons once one is dead.

Ignoring his teammate!Len...

You got a lot of experience and some good imagination. Tell me a believable story (events, setup, etc) where lynching Darthe wins the game here.

I already told it. Have you seen a scum flip? I know you said TGlems but he flipped Blue - the same color as YOU. If there was more than 1 scum, this game would be over. I know you are Town. I know I'm Town. I'm actually convinced Lenlo is Town, now. So that leaves Darthe.

So the reason I thought Len was scum was because:

a. I agree with you on the Mynd thing

b. he was pushing a mod lynch - which was a foreign concept to me

c. I thought he was a poisoner/recruiter

A: You can be wrong and still be Town. Look at the Rand lynch. Actually, look at ANY of our lynches so far. ALL driven and sealed by Town.

B. As I said, this mod lynch thing was a foreign concept to me. I had some time to look at the game he and Wombat were talking about. While it isn't exactly the same, they *DID* have to lynch mod at the end to win. I don't think it's a stretch to imagine a scenario in which Darthe makes himself the only scum bad just to see what an entire Town of uninformed minority does. Notice we haven't had a cop flip? Or ANYONE that could determine alignment? I feel like that's by design - to keep us in the dark.

C. I got the juice. Call me selfish or whatever but I'm drinking it tonight. If he's Town, he'll know I'm not scum in the morning in case it's just the 3 of us left. If he's a recruiter, I'll join his team and win. If he's a poisoner, he won't have an extra night to wait for my death and you could always solo win for the Town. If he's an arsonist, he wont have the extra night to light me up. There's literally no down side for me.

Frankly, I don't care who you vote for. Look, even if I'm scum, you can't lynch me. So if I'm scum you die tonight and I win. In other words, the game would already be over. You can't lynch Lenlo because I won't vote for Lenlo. If Lenlo were scum, I don't think his drink would be optional. So really your only choice is to lynch Darthe with us and hope I'm right.

CS is mod confirmed so whatever, not sure about Len though.

So this is what I'm trying to clear up:

1. Can CS even vote?

2. Len has been active during this whole deal and saw Wombat claim VT. Does the fact he hasn't voted give you good time vibes? There's also the fact that he just happened to make a mistake and send his juice to TG the night he died? And he just happened to send the juice to Wombat when you were protecting/blocking him? Weird how no one alive can clear him. Also, why send the juice to TG on N2?

I sent the juice to TG N2 hoping he would drink it because he knew I sent it, if just for the lulz and because I had been vague about it. For N3 how was I supposed to know AJ would protect/block Wombat? Here ill send it to you tonight just so you can know it does infact exist.

The view from my perspective:

Yates

Salami

Aj

Lenlo

Darthe

Wombat

So let's say we lynch Darthe and block the kill. Tomorrow looks like this:

Yates

Salami

Aj

Lenlo

Wombat

That means that with 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch. I am confident we can get 3 votes tomorrow. I am less confident that we can get 4 votes today. I kind of wanted to gloss over this and convince Lenlo to vote for the Darthe wagon he claims to have been pushing the whole game.

Im all for the Darthe lynch. Im sorry ive been scarce but I just moved back down to Uni, so ive been very busy but im done for today. Are we lynching Darthe or Wombat today?

Oh he's all for Darthe lynch is he. So why didn't we?

Archived