DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Inglorious - Kitchen Sink Bastard Mafia by Darthe

Darthe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Yates - why TG?

Why would you question *my* vote when are you wasting *your* vote on mod?

For the sake of gamesmanship; I had like 22 posts to pick a lynch candidate.  Why *NOT* TG?  He's lulz posting [ie. "blending in"], following "the herd" [ie. using the youtube post format started by lenlo and mynd], and his music video was the most evil of all.  Did you watch it?  The kid literally hails Hitler in the video posted by TG.  In that respect, TG is basically hailing Hitler.  TG might even *BE* Hitler.  Or maybe I just want to see reactions to my vote...

So it seems I have the most valid reasons for a vote presented.  What's your story?  Why are you playing the lulz vote card?  Why are you afraid of taking a stand or provoking a reaction?  I also see you asking questions [myself and Mynd] while not offering any opinions of your own.  These are scum traits [ie. not wanting to step on anyone's toes, not taking a stand so as to be able to navigate the political minefield as it develops, etc.], broski.  I'm willing to hear you out before voting you, though.

Mynd one last video for you. In case people don't want to be your friend, this one will teach you how to turn them into food and eat them. Very helpful.

Mynd is Majin Buu in disguise.?

HA

Mynd one last video for you. In case people don't want to be your friend, this one will teach you how to turn them into food and eat them. Very helpful.

HA

That was quick. Someone has been lurking ITT.

HA

That was quick. Someone has been lurking ITT.

Hey, your the mod, you cant say that!

@Yates - why TG?

Why would you question *my* vote when are you wasting *your* vote on mod?

Fair question.

To be frank, your and Mynd's votes were the only thing really note worthy to comment on during my lunch break, which is why I asked you two specifically.

For the sake of gamesmanship; I had like 22 posts to pick a lynch candidate.  Why *NOT* TG?  He's lulz posting [ie. "blending in"], following "the herd" [ie. using the youtube post format started by lenlo and mynd], and his music video was the most evil of all.  Did you watch it?  The kid literally hails Hitler in the video posted by TG.  In that respect, TG is basically hailing Hitler.  TG might even *BE* Hitler.  Or maybe I just want to see reactions to my vote...

I don't have an issue with you voting TG, I asked because I didn't see your reason being abundantly clear and like I said before - it was really the only thing I found worth commenting on to get people talking, etc.

And no - I didn't watch the video, I was sitting in Jersey Mike's on my lunch break and wasn't connected to any wifi. Data plans and all that, you know.

So it seems I have the most valid reasons for a vote presented.  What's your story?  Why are you playing the lulz vote card?  Why are you afraid of taking a stand or provoking a reaction?  I also see you asking questions [myself and Mynd] while not offering any opinions of your own.  These are scum traits [ie. not wanting to step on anyone's toes, not taking a stand so as to be able to navigate the political minefield as it develops, etc.], broski.  I'm willing to hear you out before voting you, though.

You've basically got it right. I saw that Darthe had included himself in the VC and found that humorous, so I played along with it. My questions were asked to help me form opinions. I'm not too particularly worried about stepping on anyone's toes, but generally I wouldn't call myself a player that tries to really illicite OMG type reactions. I really just wanted to see what the both of you would say irt your votes since they could be considered the first real bits of 'gameplay' at that stage of the game.

Statistically if we utelize our own alignments and position in relationship to the other people around us and conjoint with our reads on them we should be able and find a pattern to analyze that shows us where the scum reside in this game, assuming the 25% rule etc.  Anyone game to popcorn?

Darthe thank you for giving Rand that PR.

h8 y.  s mch.   :flamingsword: y  d1.

[/unvote]

[v]Rand[/v]

I think this is a good place to start. The PR shtick could easily be faked and gives him an excuse for poor posting and lack of content.

ths vt = vry vry vry vry bd.

bt, scm wldnt d ths, 2 stpd, ndrj = twn mst lkly

Vote Count 2:

Darthe (4/7): Red, Len, Rand TG

Red (1/7): Mynd

TG (1/7): Yates

Rand (1/7): AJ

Not Voting (6/12):

DT, Yates, Wombat, Des, Laya, Darthe

A deadline is not yet in place.  

[unvote]

dnt wnt bslss lynch d1.

Rand dont unvote! Lynch the mod! Its something we should try everygame!

wht f ths wsts lynch?

What if by lynching the mod we win? Wouldnt be the first game.

Why is Lenlo trying to kill Santa.....again?

Cause im actually the Grinch

Dear Thread,

Please don't be too mad at me if I slank off at first in this game, two other games I'm in are a complete pain in the ass to keep up with. Sorry for the inconvenience, and stay sexy until I can dedicate more of my impressive scumhunting prowess towards this game. Thanks!

:biggrin:

With love and admiration,

Despothera

Rand dont unvote! Lynch the mod! Its something we should try everygame!

Not so early in the game. We don't even know what happens if we lynch regular players. This is kind of a bastard game, right? 

There was a bastard game by Verbal last year where if you lynched the mod without killing scum, a lot of players in the lynch train had a chance to die !

Archived