DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Inglorious - Kitchen Sink Bastard Mafia by Darthe

Darthe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I should be be able to wrap this game up with my third power, but, depending on our mod's latest PM to me, I may have to be the hammer if I'm interpreting correctly.

[unvote]

I will vote to hammer Rags as soon as he is at L-1. If anyone hammers instead I will consider that a scum claim.

[v]Rags[/v]
This game needed a kickstart and now it is all but over. In the corner of the multi-verse that this game takes place in, my wavefunction has now collapsed and I'm aligned with and have to claim that I'm scum thanks to our bastard mod. And by hammering I have earned myself a full phase protection, meaning I can't be killed tonight or lynched tomorrow. After tonight there are 5 left, and once the symp comes forward to vote with us it's done. I don't often lolcat, but the aforementioned needing of a kickstart required it in this case.

Enjoy the WIFOM,

Sincerely,
DeathBat

They sat around the evening fire, waiting for the games to once more call for trial.  The group was tired, haggard even, from the stress and roughness of this unholy contest.  One man, a squat fellow who sat a bit away from the fire, was speaking as he stared into the flickering flames.

"Have you ever heard of the Milgram experiment?"  He said.  "It was performed almost half a century ago.  What Milgram did is, ironically enough, foundation for games like this.  Something he intended to prevent he formally conceptualized.  See, Milgram had this idea.  He thought that he could convince people to commit more and more violent, atrocious acts if someone in power told them to do so, said it was okay.  He was right.  People were willing to harm or even kill someone else so long as a higher power said to do it.  Funny, that.  It came almost two decades too late for us to realize that the Nazi's fell for the exact same thing.  Even now, knowing all that we know, look at us.  We sit here waiting for the opportunity to-"

A ring went out from the center column announcing that it was time.  Immediately members of the group jumped up, the decision already made, and placed a noose around the neck of the talkative man.  His body only flailed for a few moments before he, too, succumbed to the cold hands of the hollow maiden death.

Rags has been lynched!  It is now night.   

I don't wanna die.  I can't die.  I won't let them kill me.

His section of land, his arena, was burning.  Every few moments another bomb would destroy a random section of his home in this trial.  Their only tell was a few moments whirring sound as the dark object was flung through the air.  

He knew, somewhere deep down, that nobody could survive this.

He knew he wouldn't survive.  That didn't mean that he would give up.

From across districts they could see the flame rising.  The bombs had struck from outside the arena again, completely destroying the area.  

Salami - Pledge, was surely dead. 

Everyone watched the flames burn away until the early morning.

It's me, Len, Wombat, Yates, and Darthe left - apparently.

Salami was an obvious NK last night, but I'm more curious as to why Yates is still sticking around so long when he was a consensus townie from D1. Scum absolutely hate to keep those types of players around.

So - Yates/Womby are likely scum/scum since Lenlo's ability is to apparently give people juice. Yates not wanting to drink it should indicate something.

And if Wombat wasn't lying, I would think that Darthe is the symp. Which is AIDS.

Archived