DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Inglorious - Kitchen Sink Bastard Mafia by Darthe

Darthe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fr clrfctn, cnt drnk drng dy, cn drnk @ nght

So now you are claiming you HAVEN'T drank it YET?

Rndlthr pm'd Drth tllng hm "glg glg glg, Rndlthr'd chg th mg"

Drth pm'd Rndlthr tllng hm Rndlthr cnt drnk tll nght

The group would reconcile once more, this time on an afflicted invalid.  The group was deeply divided on this issue, on who to select next.  There was a sense of... hesitancy among some of the group members as they turned on him but nothing save blood would get them to the next phase.  Those who saw more clearly saw a murderer, a villain come to the killing grounds to slay or be slain.  It would take a more discerning eye than even theirs to uncover the whole truth.  A few even already knew the truth though they would likely never tell.  Despite the difficulties, despite the indecision and fear of man, when the time came for one to die they collectively turned on him.  The entire group became both judge, jury and executioner.  

Rand has been lynched.  It looked like it hurt.  

It is night, please submit your actions ASAP!

^Can any of you actually read this crap?

No.

Also, I thought I was voting AJ.  Was I vote blocked or something?

[v]AJ[/v]

Go back and read Despo's posts.  AJ is #LOCKSCUM for his terribad push of lynching a claimed mason D1!  And then saying the mason partner can come fwd later is troll-level bad as there is no way to CC a claim about masons once one is dead. 

^Can any of you actually read this crap?

No.

Also, I thought I was voting AJ. Was I vote blocked or something?

[v]AJ[/v]

Go back and read Despo's posts. AJ is #LOCKSCUM for his terribad push of lynching a claimed mason D1! And then saying the mason partner can come fwd later is troll-level bad as there is no way to CC a claim about masons once one is dead.

I forgot to put it on the vc but it was counted and wouldnt change anything.

Scorched Earth.  The militant policy of destroying literally everything in an area to take down your target.  If the entire area they existed in was demolished then, in theory, they would be too.  Hitler considered it a waste, especially in his arena, but it would suffice.  He leaned back on the stitched leather of a gold-plated Tiger 1 and took a sip of his bitters, waiting for the show to begin.

***half an hour later***

It was bright, loud.  A world cast in the shadow of night suddenly burned bright as the first bomb lit the night sky and shook Middle Earth.  What could he do?  Everything had turned against him, he was trapped in this hell until morning!

The forest would burn around him long before then.  

The man looked up into the sky.  He had been running for a while now, his noble steed left behind as a dropping bomb had shafted a tree splinter bigger around than his head through its' side.  He ran as quickly has his singed feet would carry him.  It wasn't enough.  He saw the plane fly over on the thousandth strafing run of the night, saw it release a cylindrical object into the blazing sky, saw it begin its' slow descent towards him with the realization that his life was nearly over.  With one final moment he raised his arms out to the side, took the deepest breath he could and shouted out into the night.

YOLOOOOOOoooo

The bomb hit moments before daybreak.

Tglems - YOLO Swaggins riding a T-rex has been killed.  The rap music has gone quiet.

It is now Day.  With seven alive it takes four to lynch.

What was this?  The group met early, back near the beach line, and found a letter drawn in blood on a rock far enough from the shore that it wouldn't be washed away.  The note said:

Rand - Patrick Bateman, Town Miller with a Post Restriction.  

At the rise of dawn, off on the other end of the forested sector from where the fire had consumed a competitor, a man stood examining a totem that rose out of the ground.  It was dark, a void in the newborn light of morning, and resting atop it was a single ruby gemstone.  The man wanted it.  He simply couldn't figure out how to reach that mark, the pole was nearly twenty feet high and smooth as glass as far as he could tell.  Besides, he was sort of anxious about touching it again, it had been incredibly cold when he first did so.  

The morning passed like this, the man looking at the totem, the totem standing unfazed by the man.  It was a Mexican standoff.  He stood, arms at his sides, knees bent, staring resolutely at the gem.  The gem sat, dust billowing by in the wind, morning dew dripping off of branches in the forest around them, sunlight glinting off of it into a point just eye-level with the fellow.  

But let's back up a moment.  

You see, they call these games group games because they involve multiple people.  Now, you may not know this but groups are want to stick together, especially when one of them has to be sacrificed daily for a ritualistic televised network show not in syndication.  Thus, when one member didn't show up for the morning meet and the other was known to be dead the group got to feeling a bit antsy, as if they were being cheated.  They decided, as one, to go looking for their runaway member since, after all, this was essentially a big sandbox.  It had been nearly two hours of trekking around the beach-line, through the worn path of beach-forest, into the jungle where they could follow a trail of broken twigs, snapped vines and bits of torn leaf where he had apparently gotten bored before they came upon him.  What they saw frankly baffled them.

Here stood a perfectly normal human being, one old enough to have a job and responsibility, staring up at a regular tree like any other in the forest with drool dripping off his chin.  He had insects resting on him, didn't blink, didn't even seem to breathe, yet he stood there with his eyes open looking up at a tree.  The group rushed over to him, circled around him without getting in the way of the tree and him, and examined him to see if anything was the matter.  They couldn't figure it out until one of them looked up at the tree-line.  Slowly, almost delicately, a single incredibly long spider-like leg unfurled itself from the depths of the tree and began to silently slide towards the man.  The image came together for them all.  That wasn't the darkness of the insides of this tree, it was the lair of this ancient arachnid.  There was a ruby gleam up at the top of the "tree" that none of them had noticed before.  The spider was captivating it's prey.  

With a flash the leg struck out, a spear whipping through the air at incredible speeds!  A mere instant before it struck the mans' face lit up with recognition as another pushed him aside and the leg sliced into his arm instead of impaling him.  The spider screeched, whipping the leg back and scuttling up the tree when it hit the light.  They all ran.

The man who had nearly been killed felt... different.  Somehow that spider had changed him when it hypnotized him.  He knew that he would dream about the totem forever.

Salami replaces Pralaya!

Hey guys, I have updated the last two posts of mine with more info that I forgot to add before.  Apologies for that, please note that the only changes are an included coroner and the name of the replacement.

Archived