DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Inglorious - Kitchen Sink Bastard Mafia by Darthe

Darthe

Okay - so lynching Darthe is basically out of the question. Just ignore him imo.

You think Rand is town because he drank the juice, cool.

But you want to vote me simply because I'm the vote leader? That stinks my friend.

Who do YOU think are the scum?

Or better yet, if you could narrow down a list of who you think is town and who we should put on the chopping block for today and why, that'd be great too.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would you ignore me?  I think I have potential to play this game well.  

Can anyone provide a top three scum reads list that is atypical this game or are you all sort of keeping up and skim/sheeping one another?  That's a terrible strategy if so.

Lol - that's why we ignore you Darthe.

You know the set-up coming into it, so I take your posts as simply you trolling us. You being added as the 12th player I don't believe would skew the numbers because I think you're a better mod than that so you probably rolled yourself as 3rd party. Survivor if I had to guess.

I'm thinking out of 11 original players, there's 2 scum.

Mynd/DT are dead so let's presume they are town since scum Lovers probably aren't very common. Could be town/scum, sure, but that's mostly speculation because they weren't confirmed to us. Lenlo makes a fair point that since Despot was NK'd we're probably safe to list him as town too.

That makes us 6/2(/1) if I'm correct.

Okay - so lynching Darthe is basically out of the question. Just ignore him imo.

You think Rand is town because he drank the juice, cool.

But you want to vote me simply because I'm the vote leader? That stinks my friend.

Who do YOU think are the scum?

Or better yet, if you could narrow down a list of who you think is town and who we should put on the chopping block for today and why, that'd be great too.

Darthe is not out of the question. Darthe, you, Wombat = not town

Why would you ignore me?  I think I have potential to play this game well.  

Can anyone provide a top three scum reads list that is atypical this game or are you all sort of keeping up and skim/sheeping one another?  That's a terrible strategy if so.

My top three scum reads atm are you, you and you. Im pretty sure thats atypical. Srs though its you, Womby and AJ.

Lol - that's why we ignore you Darthe.

You know the set-up coming into it, so I take your posts as simply you trolling us. You being added as the 12th player I don't believe would skew the numbers because I think you're a better mod than that so you probably rolled yourself as 3rd party. Survivor if I had to guess.

I'm thinking out of 11 original players, there's 2 scum.

Mynd/DT are dead so let's presume they are town since scum Lovers probably aren't very common. Could be town/scum, sure, but that's mostly speculation because they weren't confirmed to us. Lenlo makes a fair point that since Despot was NK'd we're probably safe to list him as town too.

That makes us 6/2(/1) if I'm correct.

The bolded is so wrong. It obviously /does/ skew the numbers as demonstrated by the VC time and again and as for him being a better mod than that, *ahem*

BASTARD MAFIA

Rand - why Wombat out of your bottom 4?

So you're a Miller with a post restriction? Either Darthe is really mean or you're just straight up lying imo.

Yeah he is really mean, some might even say... a basterd!!!

And the latest on Womby is the quote following of Yates saying he's going to go reread.  Womby does his own stuff he doesn't follow others.

Whoa now.  In all seriousness this being bastard doesn't make me any less incredible as a mod.  I mean, I'm amazing Len.  Let's be honest, if you had to pick between playing in a Darthe game and banging Kate Upton you'd play in the Darthe game.

Whoa now.  In all seriousness this being bastard doesn't make me any less incredible as a mod.  I mean, I'm amazing Len.  Let's be honest, if you had to pick between playing in a Darthe game and banging Kate Upton you'd play in the Darthe game.

I dunno man... Those are pretty sweet deals. The big dif though is one will last for forever and the other for only 30 seconds. The game being the latter of course.

So you're a Miller with a post restriction? Either Darthe is really mean or you're just straight up lying imo.

Straight up lying.

Remember yesterday when I said that wouldn't be an easy PR fake? And if he slipped up [again] I'd expect him to be mod killed? Well, post 558 happened and Darthe has posted since then. Rand even pointed it out...

Sry Drth, pls n mdkll, kp frgttng, hrd 2 rmmbr wth dffrnt gms, ll try hrdr frm nw n.

[v]Unvote[/v]

[v]Rand[/v]

I still don't trust Lenlo. Possible Lenlo/Rand scum team. Rand flip will clear up some stuff - including possible recruitment concerns.

Also. For good measure, what's wrong with this post?

Yeah he is really mean, some might even say... a basterd!!!

And the latest on Womby is the quote following of Yates saying he's going to go reread.  Womby does his own stuff he doesn't follow others.

Too many vowels, I say.

Which part of the plan needlessly causes a townie death? If you are talking about Mynd, then you are working under the assumption that I knew he was town prior to him being lynched. I didn't - and it really hasn't been confirmed one way or the other what his actual alignment was.

Adding Lylo into it is irrelevant to this situation, so I don't know why you do. Mynd claimed on D1. If his partner came out D2 and was CC'd, and we lynched the wrong guy and it was Lylo on DAY 2, then I really don't know what to tell you. That's more on Darthe's shoulders to ensure that his game will run smoothly - D2 Lylo should be impossible.

The part that forces us to lynch between two people who both claim Mason partner, one of them town.  And I add Lylo because we will be at Lylo awfully quickly the way things are going.  Severe apathy is not a good look.

Just to be clear, the reason you wanted to hurry up and kill Mynd before he or his partner got a chance to post anything more was because he could have been lying about Mason and he could have been scum and he could have had a power role as scum that he might have wanted to use?  Is that correct?

I'd say you're gaming the mod...

I guess. Or catching a lying liar who lies?

Really, it's a combination of three things:

1. He's a claimed miller. So that has it's own merit.

2. He claims to have drank Lenlo's gift. So a scum flip means Lenlo is likely his scum buddy. A miller flip means he was being truthful and I can remove Lenlo from my suspicious pile. A 3rd party flip means likely cult and Lenlo is the cult leader/recruiter.

3. His claimed post restriction has been suspect since the beginning. He's been caught slipping out of the PR at least 3x now with no consequence. So either Darthe is really forgiving [LOL!!!] or he's simply lying.

Straight up lying.

Remember yesterday when I said that wouldn't be an easy PR fake? And if he slipped up [again] I'd expect him to be mod killed? Well, post 558 happened and Darthe has posted since then. Rand even pointed it out...

Sry Drth, pls n mdkll, kp frgttng, hrd 2 rmmbr wth dffrnt gms, ll try hrdr frm nw n.

[v]Unvote[/v]

[v]Rand[/v]

I still don't trust Lenlo. Possible Lenlo/Rand scum team. Rand flip will clear up some stuff - including possible recruitment concerns.

Rndlthr = cnfsd w/ Drth, bt dnt knw why N pnshmnt.

Psbly bstrd md tryng 2 sw dstrst.

I'd say you're gaming the mod...

I guess. Or catching a lying liar who lies?

Really, it's a combination of three things:

1. He's a claimed miller. So that has it's own merit.

2. He claims to have drank Lenlo's gift. So a scum flip means Lenlo is likely his scum buddy. A miller flip means he was being truthful and I can remove Lenlo from my suspicious pile. A 3rd party flip means likely cult and Lenlo is the cult leader/recruiter.

3. His claimed post restriction has been suspect since the beginning. He's been caught slipping out of the PR at least 3x now with no consequence. So either Darthe is really forgiving [LOL!!!] or he's simply lying.

Fr clrfctn, cnt drnk drng dy, cn drnk @ nght

Sorry guys, had a busy couple days. So what the hell is Rand doing?

Rand is being sketch, and isn't being punished for breaking a supposed post restriction which looks bad.

AJ was desperately getting everyone to rush lynch a claimed mason D1. 

Pick one, they both are good.

[v]AJ[/v]

Why not. No one else is gonna step up and say anything.

Well this is sketchy.

So you're just content to vote me because...?

Do you think I'm scum? Explain yourself a bit here.

I dont like Darthe and I didnt like Rand, but Rands compliance with my drink and his claim leads me to think hes town. Other than that I dont really have much to go. We didnt get a flip for Mynd/DT and we can only assume Des is town cause he got NKed, no one has really talked about anything except for me and im biased in that arguement so seeing as your the current lynch leader ima go for you. If we could get some kind of information from the Mynd lynch that would be exquisite.

I thought you said you would know when Rand drinks his gift, right? But, he claims he hasn't drunk it yet. What's up with that?

Sorry guys, had a busy couple days. So what the hell is Rand doing?

Rand is being sketch, and isn't being punished for breaking a supposed post restriction which looks bad.

AJ was desperately getting everyone to rush lynch a claimed mason D1. 

Pick one, they both are good.

Would not rush on AJ yet. He has been slightly scummy but not out there yet. As I said to yates, it isn't about lynching a claimed mason. It is how and when you do it. AJ was against Mynd much earlier than he claimed mason. 

As to Rand, something about his story and his drink thing with Lenlo doesn't add up. So, yeah, that's that.

Archived