DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Inglorious - Kitchen Sink Bastard Mafia by Darthe

Darthe

K, so first on the weird lynch, does seem like Mynd was lovers with DT, think they were town since mafia lovers would be inbalanced this setup. I can imagine aafia lynch deflector role, so I think its Lenlo, he seemed retty confidebt when y

we were going to lynch him.

Second, me. I have a PR that I cant post vowels. I have leanbed I can also post names with vowels. And obviously my PR is only during the day.

Third my role. Claimjng my role when necessary is going to get me lynched so Im claiming now. I am a miller with a PR. Apparently my character is not the best to claim, but whatever. I am Patrick Bateman.

Also sorry fell asleep in the middle of posting this at night

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

K, so first on the weird lynch, does seem like Mynd was lovers with DT, think they were town since mafia lovers would be inbalanced this setup. I can imagine aafia lynch deflector role, so I think its Lenlo, he seemed retty confidebt when y

we were going to lynch him.

Second, me. I have a PR that I cant post vowels. I have leanbed I can also post names with vowels. And obviously my PR is only during the day.

Third my role. Claimjng my role when necessary is going to get me lynched so Im claiming now. I am a miller with a PR. Apparently my character is not the best to claim, but whatever. I am Patrick Bateman.

Also sorry fell asleep in the middle of posting this at night

Your a miller with a PR? Thats gotta be one of the worst roles to get ive ever seen.

Can you believe we made it through D1 without a name claim? Craziness.

Also, can't lovers be one town one mafia or etc?

Not beliving this. Look at worse case scenario,both town, we havent gotten a mafia yet

Hes right though, Lovers can be any combination of players. Whether or not we believe him is the question. I say we just ignore him cause hes obviously not going to be any real help.

Im still curious as to why we didnt get a coroner report.

Yeah that's fair.  I would assume that we will get information eventually but we probably have to play it right.  Maybe the game has hidden mechanics, roles, items, etc.  I think we have to play to the idea that the mod is going to try and mess with us but that this game is winnable.  

@Darthe, is there any setup that you have contemplated for a bastard game that you didn't use for this game?

Modpost: Funny that you should ask!  I contemplated a game where everyone but one person was scum and they all knew who wasn't mafia and their goal was to get that person to win the game without catching on.  I think that would be amazing trolling but I didn't do it here because I want to get more used to what constitutes bastard but remains fun.  

Guys, I"m drunk.  And I took some codeine also since my knee hurts.  Don't ask why my knee hurts.  I'm ashamed to say.  I'll catch up tomorrow.  Also, I hit ~300kph on my motorcycle.  I'm proud.

Im starting to guess why your knees hurt.

Lightning flashes, another one dies.

The confusion sets in.  Belongs now to the scummers down the hall.

Lightning crashes, the whole world cries. 

Illuminated face, from the window to the wall.  Sweat drops down my-that can't be right.  

Rap broke through the melody of Live! being echoed off the walls of the junction to your left.  It had been a strange night, the first of what was likely going to be very common in your near future.  Assuming you lived that long, of course.  Live! was an ironic band to play in this hellhole.  There really was nothing to do but wait out the night and pray that you could survive this sick little game.  It all seemed so... uncivilized.  Back home you had your finger on the control button, you could monitor it all with ease.  Here?  Here was chaos and nothing but.  The rap was getting closer, breaking down into something that might have even been a temporary departure from 4/4 timing.  Ugh.  You wished someone would kill you right then and there if only to shut up that infernal racket.  

Your wish was granted.

Despothera - NSA Employee 400177 AKA Dan Limbardo didn't show up for meeting in the morning as he was brutally murdered in the woods.  

It is now Day!  You have 72 hours.  With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

You all do realize that you're facing a deadline... right?  

Yeah im pretty aware of it. Ive said my peace and nothing has really happened to change it so now im just waiting for people.

Since its just you and me apparently wanna chat?

Sorry, I'm preoccupied with getting caught up on a bajillion pages in Mynd's game...

Busy night, Lenlo?

Not really. I gave some booze to some people, but aside from that twas a quiet night before christmas in August.

Archived