DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Inglorious - Kitchen Sink Bastard Mafia by Darthe

Darthe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My think with Mynd is that he didn't follow up with his what I saw as a pro-town vote irt Red early on. He joked instead and wasted his vote on other stuff.

When called out and subsequently voted by me, he never responded, and instead voted Red again for subbing out.

Then - with DL looming, he decides just to claim Mason with the logic of 'why would scum claim Mason?'

1) It probably saves him from a lynch.

2) While it is vettable, there was no guarantee his partner would speak up. They could just hide and then Mynd would be considered a Mason and free to skate for a while (this lends to the idea that he's fake claiming and there is no actual partner).

Suggesting No Lynch? I don't think that's a very good idea and in the case that Mynd DOES flip scum, there is now nothing to really connect him to others with since he wasted his last vote not pushing on somebody. It's completely neutral and non-telling.

Lastly - the little bit about saying he could be vetted via Cop. This bothers me on many levels because to me it shows that there's a good chance that Mynd has some knowledge about the role set available in which he could tamper with a view and clear himself with it. I've seen scum suggest many times they should be viewed and usually it correlates to them being a GF (Tommy in the Red Wedding game, which is a good example of town!Mynd) or having some other role available to them such as a RD or BD where they can swap themselves with another person.

Looks like we're not getting a lynch.  Of course, 6 would be enough to lynch if Darthe didn't have a vote...

Is someone starting to realize that Darthe might not, infact, have been lieing when he said he was a player?

This is stupid.

[unvote]

[v]Mynd[/v]

Im glad you approve.

Howltroll more, scum.

Your going to be so disappointed when this game is over.

Final Vote Count:

Len (1/7): Despot

Mynd (7/7): AJoint, TGoon, Ragriculture, Lenlofingered, Yatesack, Wombutt, Derrrrrrth

No lynch (1/7): Myn-wantsthaD

Not Voting (3/12):
DTDP, Layla, Ran(d)al

That's a lynch!  Amazing how Darthe somehow made it in there at the last second.  Anyhow, scene incoming!

Looks like we're not getting a lynch.  Of course, 6 would be enough to lynch if Darthe didn't have a vote...

I hadn't thought of that.

I'm sure Darthe realized that it was needlessly and obtusely making the game more difficult for both teams and figured out some way to rectify it.

I just woke up and am trying to catch up.

Yeah guys, let's no lynch.  There's no way that can hurt us.

I sorta like this.

Red was scummy and now Rags is scummy replacing her.  Giving him time to make up for Red is bullcrap, especially when he's scumtelling.  He is still the best lynch today.

Lenlo refuses to drop the Darthe lynch crap.  He is also a good lynch for today.

WE ARE NOT LYNCHING OUTSIDE OF {RAGS, LENLO} TODAY.  GET YOUR CRAP TOGETHER AND VOTE ONE OF THEM.

But I like this much better.

ESPN 7 broadcasted the national Starving Games on literally dozens of televisions across the States.  In front of one such TV an elderly man lay, snoring away some of the final hours of his life as his in-home nurse rummaged through the drawers of his bedroom for valuables.  The group had only moments before finished their meet for the first non-isolation session and would have to select a tribute before venturing out into their own segments of the wilds to survive the evening.  The show switched to an announcer who would present the verdict to it's viewers.  

"Back to you Tom!" came the falsely chipper voice of the scene narrator, a very beaten down elderly Geno Smith.  

The subtitles read as follows:

And it seems like they have come to some consensus folks.  I can tell you this, many a times I have seen an event like this one that didn't go over half as smoothly.  My good life-partner Cory has publicly disgraced and humiliated us both on several occasions with acts less fortuitous than the common man.  Did I say that on tele-

-Back to the news, it seems that jimmies are nearing maximum rustle as the selected competitor begins to react to the group, a rapidly forming mob.  As all of you at home know who the culprit among them is I don't need to spell out the details for you but suffice it to say that things truly are beginning to heat up here!  

Literally.  They have set him aflame folks and he is now burning.  Gruesome way to go and entirely not required in these games.  Alas, that is the price you pay when you compete.  

Oh, what is this?  What is this folks?  It seems that another was attached to him and is trying to beat out the flames!  Things are really heating up here folks laughter OH HE HAS FALLEN ON HIS SAVIOR!  THEY ARE BOTH DOWN!  THEY ARE BEING TAKEN BY THE FLAMES OH MY GOD.  Crackling noises

That was quite the intense moment.  The only sort of thing that you can see here on ESPN 7 people!  Stay tuned, we have more to follow.

Mynd has died.

Drunk Tank has died.

It is now Night 1.  Submit your actions ASAP 

I just woke up and am trying to catch up.

Yeah guys, let's no lynch.  There's no way that can hurt us.

I sorta like this.

Red was scummy and now Rags is scummy replacing her.  Giving him time to make up for Red is bullcrap, especially when he's scumtelling.  He is still the best lynch today.

Lenlo refuses to drop the Darthe lynch crap.  He is also a good lynch for today.

WE ARE NOT LYNCHING OUTSIDE OF {RAGS, LENLO} TODAY.  GET YOUR CRAP TOGETHER AND VOTE ONE OF THEM.

But I like this much better.

No need, you're dead!

So Mynd was lieing I think. Though we got no coroner. That means we either A) Have a role that finds out coroners or B) Darthe is witholding them for some reason. As sad as I find it, Its probably A. 

So Wombat is suspect imo, because of his hardline refusal until right  before deadline to vote Mynd. Sure it coulda been cause of the claim but he said No lynching outside Rags and me. I wanna look at him more tomorrow.

So Wombat is suspect imo, because of his hardline refusal until right  before deadline to vote Mynd. Sure it coulda been cause of the claim but he said No lynching outside Rags and me. I wanna look at him more tomorrow.

*snort*

Why did two people die?

Darthe - how much should we look into your scenes?

Modpost: I tend to go into scenes with an idea of what direction I want to go into but in the past it has been rare for me to want to leave specific hints, choosing instead to only include them if they came naturally to me.  Thus, while you may find info in there that I left it's not a guaranteed thing.  Sorry that the response isn't more helpful.

Mind=boggled

Seriously, the amount of derp I read while catching up is well, mind-boggling.

Before I even get into quoting stuff, I am literally going to devote separate scolding posts for all the derp or scummy stuff I'm seeing from yall, for derping that bad

Archived