DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Inglorious - Kitchen Sink Bastard Mafia by Darthe

Darthe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strongest scum reads are Lenlo, Red, and TG. Lenlo was carrying on that whole convo with Rand as if he was seriously trying to push Rand for scum for "defending" Darthe or having TMI or something, and the way he carried on that pointless argument showed he wasn't actually interested in finding scum, but just finding something pointless to argue about so he could look active (I'm thinking after getting caught as scum relatively easy his past few scum games, he's trying to change his scum meta). Lenlo backpedaling after Yates gave him an opening to do so also reeks. Red looks scummy for actually trying to use an obv trollmod post as a reason to vote someone, and for then when called out on it trying to make it seem like it wasn't the entire reason she voted Lenlo- even tho she voted RIGHT AFTER the mod post and said it was the most important thing of the game so far. TG had a bad opener, went along with the lynch Darthe thing, and is generally just slanking it and making bad tone posts.

I like this. A lot. I agree with literally every point. My fear is that I'd be lynching Len mostly for disagreeing with me [re the Darthe thing] and that isn't hasn't been working out too well for me on this site [see me vs Red in Red Wedding].

Still serious about lynching Rand btw - faking a PR is incredibly easy and a simple way for him to skate through D1 (which is town's best opportunity to set the tone for the game) by making his posts confusing and hard to read. This is border line PL territory, but that's my feelings on it.

You think faking a post restriction - which you can easily slip up on [as has happened once already] - on D1 is easier than, say, just not posting a lot to skate by? Would you agree with my earlier post where I said that as annoying as this claimed post restriction is, it's way too easy to screw up and that if there aren't any modly repercussions for said screw up we can lynch at THAT point? [Ok - post 259 looks a little better for conceding that this PR is provable.]

Wombat passes the quick eyeball check for now with his catch up posts.

Agreed. Ditto for you. I also like the angles you are playing. You are off the table for today. I'm not feeling the Mynd vote, though. Is it anything besides "lul-jokez" for a reason? I may have missed something but that's all I'm getting from post 259.

If Darthe isn't trying to break the meta-mold in some way with the game, I will be SEVERELY DISAPPOINTED.

I don't think there will be no consequences.  I expect interesting consequences.  That said, I dont' think it should be off the table as the game progresses.

Since we are *STILL* talking about this, and you guys are dancing around my fear, I'll spell it out for you:

1. Darthe is really REALLY in love with himself. Darthe is pretty much Darthe's favorite person.

2. Since Darthe loves Darthe and also happens to be a bastard mod, how do you think Darthe would feel about Darthe getting lynched; happy or angry? My guess is not happy.

3. Do you think Darthe would REWARD Town for killing his favorite player?? My guess is no.

The way I see it, there are a few potential options:

1. We lynch Darthe and nothing happens. Basically a no lynch. Except no lynches suck. I'm not having this discussion in every game.

2. We lynch Darthe and he punishes Town. I'm imagining Darthe blessing himself as a Beloved Princess and we have two night phases in a row. Pretty much catastrophic for the Town. OR he gets to vig the best/most useful Town player. Again, terrible for the Town.

3. We lynch Darthe and he rewards Town? What would that reward be? He can't troll us and will only post vote counts and night scenes? Well that's not much of a reward. I at least laugh at the trolling posts - then summarily dismiss them.

I'm not seeing a whole lot of upside and seeing lots and lots of downside - including pretty much a worst-case-scenario that makes this game nearly unwinnable. This is dumb. Let's not be dumb. Let's stop talking about a NON PLAYER [he is NOT on the player list so drop the whole "but our bastard mod SAID he was a player" shtick] and focus on the lynch that is a. most likely to net us scum and b. will give us information.

And by the way - since I'm alluding to it and haven't outright said it yet - if we lynch Darthe we have a ZERO PERCENT CHANCE of lynching scum. ZERO PERCENT. Darthe is NOT a player. Since Darthe is not in the player list, he can't be scum. How hard of a concept is this to grasp?

guys i'm bowing out of this game.  cant keep up with Mynds game, this one and mod at the same time

I can respect this decision. Thanks for bowing out early. GL in your other games.

Rndlthr plld frm Drth lynch bcz f md pstng.  Clrly xplnd tht.

Agree with this, ftr. I would have played it the same way. You lulz vote the mod as a "punishment" for the PR then move your vote when you have a real target later in the game. I see nothing wrong with this play.

guys i'm bowing out of this game.  cant keep up with Mynds game, this one and mod at the same time

we could just lynch you?  [unvote]  [v]RED[/v]

Did this just happen? AJ may be right about you after all.

/caught up

Honestly kinda bummed that he's THIS obviously townie since scum are going to easily put him out as a consensus "town" read and he's also more likely to get Night Hit. Oh well /shrug

On the plus side, scum now know I'm a universal Town read and thus likely to be watched/protected since I'm such a nice juicy night target candidate. If I have to die to catch us confirmed scum? So be it. Come at me bro.

Eleven, she was known as.  Her name, her real name, was a secret kept by her and her brethren.  She, as with the other ten districts and the mysterious twelfth, were champions.  Only eleven was different.  Perhaps it was in the environment, the ever shifting artificial land that phased seemingly naturally between blistering storms and gentle weather, between Summer and Winter, Desert and Forest.   Perhaps it was in the time, how it seemed that she recognized creatures from the distant past stomping through the distance on occasion or from the unknown future slithering among the trees.  Perhaps, ultimately, it was a problem within her.  Maybe she didn't have the skills that they had always credited her with.  Whatever the reason eleven quickly came to realize that if she stayed here any longer she would only bring shame and dishonor upon eleven.  She needed a way out, one more elegant and vastly more preferable than death.  

Eleven thought on this for days, wandered about seemingly at random without any solution or compromise coming readily to mind until finally, gently as a whispered word, the thought formed in her mind that solved all of her problems.  Eleven, the one known as Red looked into the sky and smiled, "I quit".  

Lightning flashed and where she had once stood was the new Eleven.  Eleven-point-one.  Ragnarok.

RAG has replaced RED.  The games continue!

Archived