DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Inglorious - Kitchen Sink Bastard Mafia by Darthe

Darthe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we, like, start from the lowest poster and lynch up from there if no one is up for the mod?

Sure.

[v]Lowest poster[/v]

I like you.

You are in the minority.

Not the first time.

Hah!

Can we, like, start from the lowest poster and lynch up from there if no one is up for the mod?

Sure.

[v]Lowest poster[/v]

I like you.

You are in the minority.

Not the first time.

Hah!

Wasnt there a time you tricked me into calling myself the minority?

Seriously, guys what is with the hate?  Have I done anything scummy ITT?  I have answers, take some control of the game and use me.  

Darthe, 3 questions.

1. What is my alignment? 

2. What is your alignment?

3. Who are your choices for scum?

Bonus Q: Can I have a cookie?

Daaaaarthe. Answer my questiiiiiions.

Oh Q for those of you that dont think lynching the mod should be a thing, you do remember he has a vote apparently right? Meaning he is just as much a player as us except that he handed out the roles. So unless he wants to tell us who the scum are hes just going to confuse us and should be eliminated.

Also at worst, if we lynch the mod and get no scenes or anything else, then the games a draw because it devolves into pure anarchy. :P

Ths why bd.  N scns = bd fr twn, lss nfrmtn

Oh, right.  Uh, you know your alignment so I can change it but I don't think you want that.  My alignment is obvtown GOAT beast with cool powers.  I would probably choose the swag guy who killed Turin in that first scene and Hitler?  Yeah, probably them.  Probably.  And, as for your last question...

That should answer it fairly well.

Oh Q for those of you that dont think lynching the mod should be a thing, you do remember he has a vote apparently right? Meaning he is just as much a player as us except that he handed out the roles. So unless he wants to tell us who the scum are hes just going to confuse us and should be eliminated.

Also at worst, if we lynch the mod and get no scenes or anything else, then the games a draw because it devolves into pure anarchy. :P

Ths why bd.  N scns = bd fr twn, lss nfrmtn

But Rand it technically wouldnt be just no scenes. Without a mod there would be no day limit, no night limit, no one to process roles, no one to announce the dead. There would be no rules! It would be magnificent!

Go for it Darthe. Alignment/role swap me with someone. Lets see what happens. 

Mod post: Also, there may or may not be a legitimate vig shot floating around that someone could get under the right incredibly hard to hit circumstances.  

Just a heads up.

*closes eyes, spins around 3 times and flings dart at board*

Speaking of which, I'm putting booze in my catchup coffee.  Cuz if it's a troll game I might as well read it while none of my brain is working correctly.

I feel like this will increase the accuracy of your reads by 50%.

Get in the head of the enemy.

The German should be treated like the meat puppets they are. 

checking in

I prefer the term "meatbag."

1472876719_02e73d379c_m.jpg

Rand, are you seriously not allowed to use any vowels except for the first 'a' in avatars?

Stealthy way of pointing out a violation?  Eyes on you.

He heard it again, the noise that had driven him from his home.  A low, earthy rumble with... was that Rap Music?

This is the music waiting for me in the 7th circle of hell.  As if I needed any more motivation to follow a righteous path...

I immediately tuned into a Tyler the Creator youtube mix and have been listening to it all day. 

I listened to like 15 seconds.  Didn't like it.  Needlessly offensive, slow, and not very rhythmically or lyrically interesting.  Dude needs to skill up.

Speaking of which, I'm putting booze in my catchup coffee.  Cuz if it's a troll game I might as well read it while none of my brain is working correctly.

I feel like this will increase the accuracy of your reads by 50%.

Get in the head of the enemy.

I once caught a scum on his first post while I was drunk.  True story.

Dear Mynd, this is for you.

Psh.  This is only 4th circle stuff.  Talent is at least = to K-E-Dollar Sign-Ha.

Also, I love your grandma TG but you have some evil in you.

[v]TGlems[/v]

She doesn't use the dollar sign anymore.  Get with the program.

Dear Darthe,

The music in this game sucks. I quit.

Love,

Yates

<3

Lol mod has a vote?

Sup dudes - on lunch atm.

Good catch, Padawan.

@Yates - YES! and I think we need more pole dancers on America's Got Talent!

"I prepare refreshments!" says mom.

"YAY!" kids shout!

And did you notice that the host of that show was Eriykah Badu?

I feel like I know why Putin wants to annex Ukraine now...

@Yates - why TG?

Why would you question *my* vote when are you wasting *your* vote on mod?

For the sake of gamesmanship; I had like 22 posts to pick a lynch candidate.  Why *NOT* TG?  He's lulz posting [ie. "blending in"], following "the herd" [ie. using the youtube post format started by lenlo and mynd], and his music video was the most evil of all.  Did you watch it?  The kid literally hails Hitler in the video posted by TG.  In that respect, TG is basically hailing Hitler.  TG might even *BE* Hitler.  Or maybe I just want to see reactions to my vote...

So it seems I have the most valid reasons for a vote presented.  What's your story?  Why are you playing the lulz vote card?  Why are you afraid of taking a stand or provoking a reaction?  I also see you asking questions [myself and Mynd] while not offering any opinions of your own.  These are scum traits [ie. not wanting to step on anyone's toes, not taking a stand so as to be able to navigate the political minefield as it develops, etc.], broski.  I'm willing to hear you out before voting you, though.

LOCK CLAREA

Plz dont lynch me? Its baseless guys.

Feels like you're lying down.  Play better.

Statistically if we utelize our own alignments and position in relationship to the other people around us and conjoint with our reads on them we should be able and find a pattern to analyze that shows us where the scum reside in this game, assuming the 25% rule etc.  Anyone game to popcorn?

#FullDarthe

Dear Thread,

Please don't be too mad at me if I slank off at first in this game, two other games I'm in are a complete pain in the ass to keep up with. Sorry for the inconvenience, and stay sexy until I can dedicate more of my impressive scumhunting prowess towards this game. Thanks!

:biggrin:

With love and admiration,

Despothera

This is a scummy slank cover.  Townie slank cover would be shorter and to the point.

Yeahh but how much help do we really expect Darthe to be? I mean, atm he is sorry if just in the way. Also I dont think he would copy another mod like that.

Yes he would.  But he would add his own twist.  Darthe random the lynch train.  Or maybe Darthe random the people not on the lynch train.  Something with a Darthe random probably.  Cuz Darthe randoms are the best randoms.

Archived