DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Inglorious - Kitchen Sink Bastard Mafia by Darthe

Darthe

So let me get this straight. Your saying its a bad idea to lynch Darthe... because he says so? Well if thats all it takes I know my new strategy for mafia.

Seriously though, thats not a good enough reason so im going to continue on down this path until something better crops up.

Kp n mynd tht m'post ws bfr Drth's 2nd pst.

Drth shld hv N lgnmnt.

Would a bastard mod lie to you?

I can't imagine that would every happen.  Evar

Plz dont lynch me? Its baseless guys.

well since you asked I'm going to say yes

wht?

Dude, read what you just quoted.  Darthe is trolling us about this and flip flopping what he says. 

Mr rzn fr nt lynchng Drth.

Plz dont lynch me? Its baseless guys.

lk ^.  Drth's 1st pst sggsts tht

Drth lynch = bd lynch

No. That post is clearly lulz in nature. Do you understand what the word "baseless" means? All he is [imo] clearly JOKING about is that we have no reason to think he's suspicious [thus "baseless"]. Of course, that isn't true. He is Darthe. That is typically reason enough.

That said, I don't see how any good can come of lynching the mod. We learn nothing of the alignments of the PLAYERS in the game and have the side bonus of not knowing what that result would even be [if there even is one outside of a simple no lynch]. I fear what I don't know. I'm not lynching the mod.

Ddnt ndrstnd wrd.  M'bd

+ th rst f ths pst.

Prvs gm hd -twn cnsqncs fr md lynch

Drth N tll twn nw.

N wrth scrfc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont see why you think there will be any consequences beyond maybe losing a single days lynch if we lynch Darthe. Previous games setups have absolutely no bearing on this games setup, its different from meta.

I dont see why you think there will be any consequences beyond maybe losing a single days lynch if we lynch Darthe. Previous games setups have absolutely no bearing on this games setup, its different from meta.

To address your second point in bold first, I disagree.  Site meta is a real thing.  I mean sure, a stock broker will tell you past performance does not guarantee future results BUUUUT at the same time they show you a fancy chart that demonstrates how index fund X has outperformed the stock market by Y% per year and AVERAGE Z% return on investments over time.  Why?  Because you can only judge a fund based on past performance.  Logic circle.  So while you are technically right, the reality is that if Darthe has set up a game like that in the past there is every reason to believe he would do something similar again.

To your first point, I have addressed this in an earlier post.  In fact, that post is quoted in the post you are responding to.  "I don't see how any good can come of lynching the mod. We learn nothing of the alignments of the PLAYERS in the game and have the side bonus of not knowing what that result would even be [if there even is one outside of a simple no lynch]. I fear what I don't know. I'm not lynching the mod."

Also...

common-sense-just-because-you-can-doesn-

Common Sense is boring Yates. Seriously those guys in that picture look like they are having a hellova time. So afew things

1. Darthe wasnt the one to setup the last game where lynching the mod was a thing that was Verbal. If anyone can find a game of Darthes where lynching the mod was a thing please show me, cause I havnt seen it.

2. Darthe said he was a player. Sure he could be lying, but this is a bastard mod game which means NOTHING is off the table and NOTHING should be assumed. Its right there in the title. Seeing as how the mod is against us from the get-go with this being a bastard game I say preemptive strike.

3. Dont fear the unknown, embrace it!

And if someone else besides us 4 would post id have something else to go on but atm Rand and Darthe are the only interesting things happening atm so thats why im sticking to them.

lsng sngl dys lynch = vry bd.  Bttr fr scm.

Common Sense is boring Yates. Seriously those guys in that picture look like they are having a hellova time. So afew things

1. Darthe wasnt the one to setup the last game where lynching the mod was a thing that was Verbal. If anyone can find a game of Darthes where lynching the mod was a thing please show me, cause I havnt seen it.

2. Darthe said he was a player. Sure he could be lying, but this is a bastard mod game which means NOTHING is off the table and NOTHING should be assumed. Its right there in the title. Seeing as how the mod is against us from the get-go with this being a bastard game I say preemptive strike.

And if someone else besides us 4 would post id have something else to go on but atm Rand and Darthe are the only interesting things happening atm so thats why im sticking to them.

2. Jst bcz Drth = plyr, dsnt mn Drth lynch = good

3. Thts stpd.

Len is trying to play to the mechanics.  I think that looks bad on him.  Also, TG seems too quirky in this game.  Slight tenative town read but I am somewhat sus of it.  

Nw yr jst scrwng wth th plyrs

3. Thts stpd.

Len is trying to play to the mechanics.  I think that looks bad on him.  Also, TG seems too quirky in this game.  Slight tenative town read but I am somewhat sus of it.  

1. No its not any worse than lynching a towny on D1, which is generally what happens. Stop overplaying it unless youve got some info your willing to share.

2. Your right but just because hes a mod doesnt mean his lynch is bad. Gimme what info your working with or admit its opinion.

3. You know who screws with players? Scum and bastard mods. Neither of which I would want to keep.

3. Thts stpd.

1. No its not any worse than lynching a towny on D1, which is generally what happens. Stop overplaying it unless youve got some info your willing to share.

2. Your right but just because hes a mod doesnt mean his lynch is bad. Gimme what info your working with or admit its opinion.

3. You know who screws with players? Scum and bastard mods. Neither of which I would want to keep.

1. wrng.  d1 twn lynch lds 2 scm lynches ltr bcz nfrmtn.

2. Drth wldnt sy hs lynch = gd, f lynch ws gd.  Nt wrth rsk.

3. Drth = bstrd md.  Cnt gt rd f md.

3. Thts stpd.

1. And attempting to lynch the mod wont give us any information? Your completely 100% certain about that?

2. Live alittle. Its D1, 4 people have posted anything of significance, we gotta do something and right now for me thats either you or Darthe.

3. Darthe = bastard mod, what if we HAVE to get rid of mod? There has to be a way to win this game, otherwise its not a game at all. So why not give the longshot a try?

Unless I am a jester and win my own game.  

Dont you win your own game just be us playing said game? 

Yeah and I suppose I could change my alignment to that of the winning team at any time but that wouldn't be much fun.  Really this is just me whoring myself out for BT points.  Carry on.

If you cared about my sanity at all you would give me a day vig right now.

3. Thts stpd.

1. And attempting to lynch the mod wont give us any information? Your completely 100% certain about that?

2. Live alittle. Its D1, 4 people have posted anything of significance, we gotta do something and right now for me thats either you or Darthe.

3. Darthe = bastard mod, what if we HAVE to get rid of mod? There has to be a way to win this game, otherwise its not a game at all. So why not give the longshot a try?

1. Mr sr thn fr nrml lynch

2. Prfr nt 2 mk bd dcsns rgrdlss f dy

3. Wy 2 wn gm prbbly = kll scm

Archived