DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

It's time for a Promotion Party! Free stuff inside!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am not even scared

:biggrin:

<.<

>.>

<.<

Ahem. (Again, this time with ominous, scary, RA voice)

Chae.png!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

download-1.png

Chae,

For the nefarious and deliberate spillage of brew and breakage of Band Law Number 1,

lol

Hurray to my Banded !

can't leave u being spotfined alone

*spills her brew*

you are hereby sentenced to shaking in your shin-pads with fear and imagining (explaining) possible punishments for breaking Band Law - in a total of 13 BotRH posts!  

A minimum of five (5) different possible punishments need to be imagined/explained in total across all posts..

Example

The above post from you would become:

i am not even scared

:biggrin:

*Shakes in her shiny shin-pads and imagines the horrors of possible punishment after breaking Band Law, including writing JotS and having to post ridiculous things at the end of every post* 

And at least 3 other possible punishments would have to be mentioned across your other posts.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

:tongue:   Scared now? 

Dang i was thinking that i could have gotten away with it :laugh:

*Shakes in her shiny shin-pads and imagines the horrors of possible punishment after breaking Band Law, including wearing a pink girly uniform with glitters and angel wings*

Archived