DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

It's time for a Promotion Party! Free stuff inside!

If you were not aware, I was promoted to Marshal-General today. As tomorrow is my 10-year anniversary from joining the Band, I thought this would be a good way to celebrate both!

Horn sits on a barrel in the middle of the Band's camp and looks around at everyone. The Infantry, a mix of sword play, digging unneeded latrine holes while wearing dirty socks, and a few lazily gulping down Guinfantry. The Archers, busy shooting things, each other, and the Infantry, all while balancing Flaming Shots in their shooting hands. The Cavalry, enjoying the best friends a soldier could ask for, while gulping down flagons of Bandy, hoping the Redarms won't stop them for a Riding While Under the Influence.

Looking down at his freshly pressed uniform, and the wrinkles beginning from sitting, Horn gets up and stands on the barrel, and shouts with a loud voice:

As my first official act as Marshal-General, I hereby declare that the Band of the Red Hand have.... a PARTY!

Free MG Brew for everyone!

Horn jams a tap into the barrel. Bring your own mugs!

And to go with the party... it is tradition in the military that when someone is promoted, he uses his first new paycheck to treat everyone in celebration. In light of that tradition, everyone who posts in this thread gets 1 free promotion point, and 5 free GP!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me too! :biggrin:

Dors... good thing you didn't drop that brew!

dropping brew ?

Dors would NEVER do that ! *nods*

Not on purpose!   Lying isn't punished, right?

post-31958-0-11776000-1405276142.jpg

I thought normal water guns weren't good enough for me so I shall use this tiny one as penance.

I'm not an Aes Sedai in the WT, so I can lie... Although it can be dangerous if an Aes Sedai catches you lying :laugh: 

*looks around for some drinks*

post-31958-0-11776000-1405276142.jpg

I thought normal water guns weren't good enough for me so I shall use this tiny one as penance.

Archived