DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Time to grow a beard.

• 4 months later...

I like the bottom left the most, but here's my problem... I want something free, and I am not skilled/equipped enough to maintain it. My beard trimmer's longest clip is slightly shorter than the bottom right, except for the "gradual" setting that is about half the lengthy of the bottom left. If using that one to trim, there is a high chance of trimming too much, which leaves going to a barber, which charges way too much for beard trimming.

I might go with it anyways though if I get a decent job. Depends on how much the wife fights me going back to that look...

I like the bottom left the most, but here's my problem... I want something free, and I am not skilled/equipped enough to maintain it. My beard trimmer's longest clip is slightly shorter than the bottom right, except for the "gradual" setting that is about half the lengthy of the bottom left. If using that one to trim, there is a high chance of trimming too much, which leaves going to a barber, which charges way too much for beard trimming.

I might go with it anyways though if I get a decent job. Depends on how much the wife fights me going back to that look...

theres these things......perhaps you've heard of them.....they are called SCISSORS!!!

• 2 weeks later...

If you lived closer I'd do it for you.  I used to body clip horses for $$ and do surgical prep clips on animals.  I'm damn handy with a pair of clippers.  Although I might just shave it all off if I did.  :tongue:

Archived