DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Light Faction Summer Event: Disney Movie Discussion

Mashiara Sedai

My favs are Mary Poppins, Jungle Book and Robin Hood. oh and Tarzan.

my least favs tend to be the sequels. Cars was ok for eg but the sequel blew. Same with Tarzan.

I grew up on Dumbo and Bambi and that    even had the book and records   but they are very aimed at kids and not something id watch as an adult.

My favs on the other hand i watch whenever and wherever.

• Community Administrator

What about live-action films? We've talked a bit about Enchanted and Mary Poppins, which are hybrids of sorts.

But what about true live action?

The first one that comes to my mind is The Ugly Dachshund--because I love Dachshunds. But also really enjoyed the remake of Parent Trap. What about the Pirates of the Caribbean series?

I didn´t like Enchanted very much. And I think I´m the only one that really don´t like Pirates. I´m not sure what live-action Disney films I have seen other than those. Is Herbie Disney? I liked Herbie when I was a kid.

you all realise its a disgrace that no one mentione the Muppets right???

of live action there is of course the mighty Marvel movies most recently. but they also did herbie, the three musketeers with K sutherland, the sorcerors apprentice  which i quite liked and maleficent which was AWESOME!!

What i DIDNT know was that Disney did old yeller!!

labyrinth and darkk crystal arent disney....gues you could try to argue that somehow, retroactivtyly, labyrinth is becuse it was made by lucasfilm which is now disney but thatts like sayin i invented such and such just becuse i buoght the rights to the invention which clerly isnt the case, i just own some of the rights to thatt thing now. dark crystal i dont think has any association with disney at all - the henson people who did muppets were involve in making it but as far as i know thhey only sold rights to the muppets to disney, not dark crystal. could be wrong about that but dont think so

Archived