DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ren'Shai Space Event: Which Planet Are You?

ReleaseTheEvil

planets.jpg

Hello everyone! Have you ever stopped and wondered "Gee, I wonder... If I was a planet, which would I be?" :biggrin:

WELL NOW YOU CAN FIND OUT :laugh: !!!

I have included two quizzes to see if you get the same planet on both or are having a bit of a planetary identity crisis? :wink:

Quizzes are here and here  :smile:

Will you be the planet you were thinking of? Will you be Mars? Will you be Venus?  Will Pluto be an option? :biggrin:

Find out who you are in our DM Milky Way and share your results with us all :laugh: !

Planets+Personified.+The+title+says+it+a

Why would pluto be considered an option when it is now a sub planet?!?!?

THAT was the other discussion I was going to start!!!!

I got earth for the first and the second was weird about giving me results

"People like you because you’re responsible and always looking out for others. But you can also tend towards being idealistic. Look after yourself, or you might risk losing friends."

Thank you all knowing planet quiz!

Which Planet Are You?

1. Earth

People like you because you’re responsible and always looking out for others. But you can also tend towards being idealistic. Look after yourself, or you might risk losing friends.

2. Uranus

You are Uranus. Named after the ancient Greek deity of the sky, Uranus is the seventh planet from the Sun and the third-largest and fourth-most massive planet in the solar system. Uranus is 14 times the mass of the Earth. Uranus is also gaseous, consisting primarily of very dense gas. Like the o ...

O.O

I got:

Pluto:

You’re everyone’s favourite even though, technically, you shouldn’t be allowed in the planet club anymore. Don’t listen to them, though, they’re just jealous of your popularity.

The other one wont give me the result :(

You got: Jupiter
You’re a bigger deal than most of the other planets combined, but you don’t let that go to your head. You don’t mind a bit of stormy weather and always manage to keep your cool.

Your Result
Uranus

You are Uranus. Named after the ancient Greek deity of the sky, Uranus is the seventh planet from the Sun and the third-largest and fourth-most massive planet in the solar system. Uranus is 14 times the mass of the Earth. Uranus is also gaseous, consisting primarily of very dense gas. Like the other gas planets, Uranus has rings. Uranus is massive and gaseous with rings around it.

I got:

Pluto:

You’re everyone’s favourite even though, technically, you shouldn’t be allowed in the planet club anymore. Don’t listen to them, though, they’re just jealous of your popularity.

The other one wont give me the result :(

We can start our own club, Mother...I got Pluto too!

The second one game me....

uranus.gif

You are Uranus. Named after the ancient Greek deity of the sky, Uranus is the seventh planet from the Sun and the third-largest and fourth-most massive planet in the solar system. Uranus is 14 times the mass of the Earth. Uranus is also gaseous, consisting primarily of very dense gas. Like the other gas planets, Uranus has rings. Uranus is massive and gaseous with rings around it.

First quiz:

You got: Jupiter

You’re a bigger deal than most of the other planets combined, but you don’t let that go to your head. You don’t mind a bit of stormy weather and always manage to keep your cool.

Second quiz:

Uranus

First quiz: Jupiter :biggrin:

Second quiz: Uranus 

I'm seeing a trend with the second quiz... Sorry it isn't very good :sad: 

Hope you're enjoying the responses though! No idea why it isn't working for you KassidyRose.. Weird. 

If someone finds another planet quiz that is good feel free to share :smile: 

• Elgee locked this topic

Archived