DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Points for Presents!!!

dicetosser1

who says you wont???  gotta give other people a shot to my friend.

and besides......dragon eggs.......

nice dice cups Nikon!

haha ik just joking around and trying to influence you to think my gifts are more awesome. :baalzamon:

nice dice cups Nikon!

**Tips his hat **

Actually a cool story relating to dice cups... Was a memory keeper for AMoL tour and sitting at the table helping hand out line number bracelets that the store had while in my Mat cosplay.  A person came up and got his bracelet, talked for a little while then went home for a few hours.  When he came back he approached me and gave me a dice cup he made himself (leatherworking) and told me to keep it since Mat needed a proper dice cup (I just had a cheap one that came with a kids board game I used to have.)

nice dice cups Nikon!

**Tips his hat **

Actually a cool story relating to dice cups... Was a memory keeper for AMoL tour and sitting at the table helping hand out line number bracelets that the store had while in my Mat cosplay.  A person came up and got his bracelet, talked for a little while then went home for a few hours.  When he came back he approached me and gave me a dice cup he made himself (leatherworking) and told me to keep it since Mat needed a proper dice cup (I just had a cheap one that came with a kids board game I used to have.)

That´s really cool!

nice dice cups Nikon!

**Tips his hat **

Dang thats pretty awesome!

Archived