DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Mafia Signups

Red2111

The Blues annual Harry Potter week is coming up very soon and this year we've decided to open up signups for HP themed mafia game in advance.

The game will be starting on the 27th and will be ran here on the Tar Valon board.

Its a 15 player advanced game with an epic theme and even epicer scenes.

and it will be ran by none other than myself and Xthrax ^_^

so come one and come all and be apart of one of the most magical and memorable games on DM!

note: the Amarylin does request that this thread be limited just to signing up for the game and conversation be at a minimum :)

Rules
Rules

Important: Mother has spoken

And let me remind everyone that I detest Mafia games and the inevitable drama that follows. This HP Mafia Game is the only one I allow at the WT/W, and only on condition that it stays drama free. Don't break Daruya's heart by causing trouble. If you're not someone who can handle the crap, don't sign up.

Anyone who comes to my attention for breaking the above "no-drama" rule, will find themselves on a time-out. No joke.

Have fun :smile:

Regardless of your status here at the White Tower, i highly advise you to take those words to heart. I’m not expect handholding, but no rule #14’s either.

0. Your Mod is Red2111, your co-mod is Xthrax. Any and all questions and complaints can be addressed to us in your role PM. A question posted on thread will go unanswered.
1. This an Advanced game. Any questions about Set-Up will get a PAFO.
2. You can Vote and Unvote using the spiffy new Voting Tags Verbal created ^_^ To vote - [v ]name without the spaces. To unvote - [ unvote] without the space. You must Unvote before making a new Vote or they will not be counted. Any other format will not be counted.
3. You may Self-vote or Vote for No Lynch.
4. This is a Hybrid Hammer Game. If majority is reached before the deadline then the game will move into night. The player with the highest votes will be lynched. In an event of a tie, Random.org will decide the Lynch.
5. We will start off with a Night 0 that will last 48 hrs; no actiosn will be submitted during thsi time, its more for a check-in time fun time. Deadlines will be 72 hours during the day (this includes D1) and 48 hours during the night, this includes weekends. Baring a Holiday I don’t see us extending deadlines.
6. No outside communication other than what we provide.
7. Until N3, you cannot reveal your role unless you are at L-4 or lower.  after N3 this restriction on reveals will be lifted. character claim at your own peril *evil grin*
8. No quoting the mods, no quoting role PM’s.
9. You will be allowed one Bah post when you are dead, this cannot contain anything game related other than “go team” or some vanilla version of that.
10. All Night Actions occur simultaneously, any results from NA’s will not be given until all NA’s are in and the game is moved into Dawn phase.
11. If you break any rules, depending on the severity of the rule you break, many things can and will happen to you or your team or both, all of which you will not like. I’m rather inventive when it comes to punishing rule breakers and I guarantee that while I’ll find it very amusing, you wont *grins*
12. We are hoping for an active game. If you are going to be inactive for sometime, notify either myself or X beforehand and we will try to replace you if need be.
13. As Mod and co-mod we reserve the right to change the rules.
15. At night there will be goodies handed out. Its a first come first serve sort of thing, so be sharp and be fast. To receive the gift you must respond to whatever we post in your Role PM, any submissions outside of the Role PM will not count.
16. This seems like a lot of rules, but most are common sense. Really we just want to see you guys have fun and enjoy yourselves ^_^ Thanks for playing!

Player List
1. Mish
2. Hally
3. Tsuki
4. Dawn
5. Rand
6. Rhea
7. AH
8. Dar
9. Em
10. Not Bob
11. Mynd
12. Nyn
13. Dice

Back - Ups
1. Pral

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And let me remind everyone that I detest Mafia games and the inevitable drama that follows. This HP Mafia Game is the only one I allow at the WT/W, and only on condition that it stays drama free. Don't break Daruya's heart by causing trouble. If you're not someone who can handle the crap, don't sign up.

Anyone who comes to my attention for breaking the above "no-drama" rule, will find themselves on a time-out. No joke.

^ Ditto.

and you'll have to go through a very unhappy Blue Corridor on your way to Mothers and the MoN might i add.

*Looks around the mafia game not knowing what to do*

Do I have the time? Do I have the energy? How long should a 15 player game last?

*Dips one toe in Mafia water*

GRRRRRRRRRRRR

I've not played mafia in quite some time, and towards the end I had to drop out of games often, but I want to try to this time. I *SHOULD* be able to make it to the end without life getting too nuts. May not have the Walls of Text I normally have though :P 

Sign me up. *CANNONBAAAAAALL*

Okay, I'm in.  I haven't played in absolute AGES and have only played a few (I'm thinking less than10x since I started here at DM way back when) so next to many of you, I'm a mafia newbie! LOL!  (Especially in an advanced game like Red usually runs . . . :ohmy:)

Whew almost missed this like I did the last time.  Do you have to be a part of WT to be in this?  Because I might have been taken out.

Anyways, if I can be in, I'm in. :)

Just saw this and will address it quickly here if no one minds (this can be deleted if you do)

1) According to my records, you should still be a part of the usergroups

2) If you are still a part of the user groups, then you can see the Hall and the Barracks and such, so that is a good way to check

3) If you can see the Hall, you should be a good boy and sign into the roll call and make Heart throw off sparkles of happiness :P 

4) Why is this interesting now? o.O

Whew almost missed this like I did the last time.  Do you have to be a part of WT to be in this?  Because I might have been taken out.

Anyways, if I can be in, I'm in. :)

Just saw this and will address it quickly here if no one minds (this can be deleted if you do)

1) According to my records, you should still be a part of the usergroups

2) If you are still a part of the user groups, then you can see the Hall and the Barracks and such, so that is a good way to check

3) If you can see the Hall, you should be a good boy and sign into the roll call and make Heart throw off sparkles of happiness :P 

4) Why is this interesting now? o.O

Will do!  Also if thats a reference to my post, I tend to like advanced games more since I'm more likely to have a fun role. :P

@ Rand - nah the level of the game depends on the mod.  both myself and X prefer to watch our players squirm have a fun time, so we decided on an advance theme.

but you should know by now that even a Red Basic Game is never dull  *grins*

Archived