DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

So, has anyone not used a reference to the books in their title yet?

Serif.Marak

:D

Hi, I'm Serif.

I started reading Wheel of Time when I was in 6th grade.  Friend of my parents was reading the series and lent me her copy of the first book.

Just a couple days later, I was asking for the next book.

It's all been down hill from there.  Haha

I am now 23, meaning that I have been a fan of this series for about half my life.  I have re-read the series more times than I can remember and participated in midnight releases for the last 3 books.  I own a hardcover copy of almost every book, a couple paperback duplicates (2 copies of A Shadow Rising and Winters Heart) and several of the books on Google Books.

To say I am obsessed with Wheel of Time would be an understatement.

It is because of this fiery burning passion that I am even here.  I've known about this site for years, but never felt a need to join until now.

Reading the series isn't enough anymore.  With no word about expansions being released, I feel... Compelled... to return to this world and explore it with fresh eyes.

I need to RP.  O.o

Welcome to DM! RP is awesome if you enjoy writing but it is not a social group nor a book discussion forum (if you might like that.) Each social group has their own focus and you can learn about them by reading the stickies at the top. In the White Tower and Warders you cannot see all of the boards until and if you decide to join. You can join as many groups as you wish. :)

I've been reading in the RP area and there are some great story lines. When I have more time I may create a character. Have you done RP before?

I recommend you go exploring and I'm sure you will find something that you enjoy.

If you need help, please let us know. Rashi & Kat know RP well.

Welcome to DM! RP is awesome if you enjoy writing but it is not a social group nor a book discussion forum (if you might like that.) Each social group has their own focus and you can learn about them by reading the stickies at the top. In the White Tower and Warders you cannot see all of the boards until and if you decide to join. You can join as many groups as you wish. :)

I've been reading in the RP area and there are some great story lines. When I have more time I may create a character. Have you done RP before?

I recommend you go exploring and I'm sure you will find something that you enjoy.

If you need help, please let us know. Rashi & Kat know RP well.

Since I was 14.  So, 9 years now.

And I've really been looking for someone to essentially re-tell the books with.  Finding someone else capable of keeping that many characters straight is no simple task, so it's been a long journey.

Welcome to DragonMount!

In addition to the RP pages try and check out our social groups to see if you think you might enjoy joining any. (Join as many as you'd like)

If you have questions about The Black Tower, home of Spam and Madness, I should be able to answer them (I'm Logain, leader of the light faction).

If you have questions about The Band of the Red Hand, home of music, travel, drinks & eating out, I should also be able to answer them (I'm leader of the Archers).

Unfortunately I can't offer much help answering questions about the RP pages or other Social Groups but I'm sure if you have any and post them here someone will be able to answer them for you.

Archived