DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ok, who's messing with the Bowl of Winds THIS time?

No, it's been cold here too... It was hot like it's supposed to be for a while but the last few days have been cool.... And it's always looking like it might rain later but has barely rained....

It's been crazy weather here too! Hot one day then cold the next. Rained for 2 weeks straight then nothing. Though it's not stinky!

It was starting to smell like funky swamp butt in here, so I thought I'd turn off the heat. Geez. You'd think they'd appreciate the AC.

*slinks away*

penguin_gifs_20.gif

The seals must be weakening on the Dark One's prison . . . :ohmy:

I think it's definitely that. The Heads and Sword Captain should bring me a plan to deal with this.

In all seriousness, the weather is screwy here too. Freakishly cold this winter, it started early (we skipped autumn completely - just went straight to winter!) and raining a lot more than usual.

• 4 weeks later...

It's brutally hot and humid here.

But I do think the Dark One is touching the world because the ticks are HORRIBLE here!  I have an inflamed, sore on my leg from a tick bite and the lymph nodes in that leg are sore, too.  Not as bad, so I think it's on its way out but still.  *grumbles*

It was starting to smell like funky swamp butt in here, so I thought I'd turn off the heat. Geez. You'd think they'd appreciate the AC.

*slinks away*

penguin_gifs_20.gif

The seals must be weakening on the Dark One's prison . . . :ohmy:

I think it's definitely that. The Heads and Sword Captain should bring me a plan to deal with this.

How's this? When he comes out... I kill him.

Wow, 60 in August?  It's currently 86 here with a heat index of 93.  I'm sure my boys are glad it's not 60, though, because they are out snorkeling today at Shell Island!  :biggrin:

*slinks away*

penguin_gifs_20.gif

The seals must be weakening on the Dark One's prison . . . :ohmy:

How's this? When he comes out... I kill him.

Hiarth, or the Dark One? Just checking because they would fall in different bonus catagories and I like to have my paperwork in order ...

Also ... Spring is supposed to start 1 September here, NOT 1 August. I should still be having winter on my birthday. I want to complain to someone.

I would just about welcome a freeze right about now to kill all these Light-forsaken ticks.  :mad:  They are BAD on our property right now. We were working on fencing in a new pasture area for the horses this weekend and yesterrday afternoon I had 2 more of the buggers latch on.

I hates them, I do, Precious.

Archived