DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Inglorious-Basterd Mafia by Darthe!

Darthe

************Disclaimer************

This game is going to offend some of you. It's definitely PG-13 and nobody should ever join. May god have mercy on your souls

************Disclaimer************

A lot of boys back home like to think that war is for their country. I've heard dozens tell me of the glories of combat, honor lost and found on a battlefield through the ages. None of them boys ever fought Nazi's. This war has no honor, I can tell you that right now. We fight for our lives and the lives of our brothers around us. We fight for the rush that we get when one of those jew-huntin bastards screams. We fight because we like it. If anyone tells you otherwise he's a goddamn liar.

Welcome to the Basterds.

-from the journal of Lt. Aldo Raine aka Aldo the Apache

1. Len
2. Rand
3. Mynd
4. TG
5. Drunk Tank
6. Yates
7. AJ
8. Wombat
9. Des
0. Laya
1. Red

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I dead thread hang out? I have to watch this. Tarantino :wub: Reminds me, I've been thinking of running a Django Unchained game.

After you get killed sure

I can't play before another month's time, sorry.

In to kill Lenlo N1

Not if I kill you first!

I officially request the role of pimp.  My pimp slap has silencing powers, and you are gettin' pimp slapped every phase.  And my other pimp power is that I get to use whatever powers the person I slap has.  Therefore your powers are mine.

In to kill Lenlo N1

Not if I kill you first!

I officially request the role of pimp.  My pimp slap has silencing powers, and you are gettin' pimp slapped every phase.  And my other pimp power is that I get to use whatever powers the person I slap has.  Therefore your powers are mine.

Why is this not a role?

Archived