DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Look-alikes

Elgee

She's not really beaten up in that photo - it's just extremely old (taken in the early 1940's, I think) and damaged. That's her without a stitch of make up on, btw. Pity there weren't colour photos back then, because she actually had stunningly beautiful light blond hair and blue eyes.

Wow, your mom is beautiful LG!!!

Finger waves (the bangs) aren't actually that hard to do, and the back looks like pin curls. There's actually a lot of ways to curl your hair without heat, it usually requires preparation the night before.

I haven't a clue, Basel - I saw her in some movie and it took me ages before I worked out who she reminded me of. Then I googled pictures of her till I found one where she was roughly in the same pose as my mother.

Thankee, Mish :)

My oldest sister, Elona, looks a lot like my mom, but with even more even features. I'll try to get a photo to post.

My youngest son was 5 months old and in the hospital for this respiratory thing. I was staying with him. A nurse came into the room and stopped dead in her tracks and looked like she had seen a ghost. It took her a few minutes to compose herself. She said I looked exactly like a friend of hers who lived out of state and she would show me a picture the next day.

Well, this woman did look just like me. What was even more strange was that we had the same hairstyle, similar glasses, same weight. It was eery.

Do you think we all have a double somewhere?

Oh lord yes. I look exactly like my one ex's ex-wife. Exactly. To the point where his parents and friends and her ambassador thought I was her. Of course, I didn't know this, and even once one of his friends explained the confusion, he denied it. He kept on denying it, even when I found a photo to prove it :P

What made this more interesting, is the fact that she comes from Kyrgyzstan.

Archived