DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Um hi and stuff and things

Naeann

I figured I'd make my annual visit. :P  I'm now living in Michigan.  I like it here so far.  I was missing my old haunt so I figured I'd say hi... some of you I see on facebook though so yeah.  Congrats to Cindy on getting hitched.  I forget your hubby's dm name though.  

I shall end this with a picture for Verbal... which I'm sure he's already seen but it made me think of him which made me think of Shayol Ghul and DM.... so yeah.

thm_phpwelEP6_zps840fc9a5.jpg

Have a friend I've known for several years... he and his fiancee have an extra room and offered it to me for way cheaper rent than I was paying where I was so I figured why not... I put in a request to transfer and got it relatively quickly.  They are both wonderful people who treat me more like a sister than a roommate.

Who is this Barmacral weirdo infesting my thread?

*snugglestabs Lily*  Hows things mistress of the dark?  Moony.... you've been busy moving yourself. :P  And becoming an author and stuff.

• Club Leader

Things are really good here. I recently got out of a bad relationship and am seeing a really nice guy now, although not very often. Let's hope this one stays that way. lol   I also joined a gym and it's made a world of difference for me. I go there to get away from my life for a little while, and come away feeling great! Everyone needs "me time." I got a new computer, and this one actually works right, unlike my old one. So, life is good here. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived